"Because nothing's going to stop me from getting revenge for what you did to Fairy Tail!!" He shouts back angrily. Laxus punches Tempester's stomach, sending him flying backward until he crashes into the floor.

"Holy crap!" I mutter, my eyes bugging.

Laxus coughs up blood and drops to his knee, breathing heavily.

"You okay?!" I exclaim. Then, I notice a wound on his right pectoral muscle, and gasp. "He must've taken a hit," I think as the memory of when he'd punched Tempester with lightning flashes through my mind, and I see the demon making contact with Laxus's chest.

"Now, stay down," Laxus mumbles.

"You're quite remarkable." We jerk our gazes up to see Tempester getting to his feet, and walking toward Laxus. "A normal human would be dead by now, praying for the end to take their pain. But clearly you're no normal human. However, you're entire species is pitifully weak. I'm a life form far above yours: Etherius! You were foolish to believe you could defeat me! For I am Tempester, The Immortal!" He clenches a fist as a black aura swirls around his body. "You may have bested me once, human, but I swear it will not happen again!"

"You know, I feel exactly the same way about it." Laxus' body becomes enveloped by his magical aura and lightning. "This is the second time you've brought harm to my family." He gets up, and with a cry of exertion, punches lightning into his leg as a shock. "And it's the last time, because you're not gonna make it outta here alive!"

"Let's see you handle the Raging Bolt!" Laxus thrusts his arm down, hitting Tempester with a bolt of lightning.

"Is that the best you can do? Swhoosh!" The demon's body becomes enveloped by wind as he shoots at Laxus, hitting him in the stomach. "Kawhoa!" A pillar of stone slams into Laxus but he blocks it by crossing his forearms.

Laxus lands on his feet but drops to his knees.

"Looks like the Bane Particles are working to weaken your abilities. And while your little attempts amuse me, I suggest you admit defeat and give up, human," Tempester says.

"Not gonna happen!"

Tempester launches another whirlwind at Laxus but he repels it by unleashing his Lightning Dragon: Roar attack. Tempester sends another torrent of flames at Laxus. They die down to reveal the Dreyar collapsed but still breathing.

"I gotta hand it to ya, big guy, you definitely don't make it easy for me," Says Laxus, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

I warn him, "Don't push yourself too hard!"

Laxus ignores me

Tempester gives Laxus the choice of continuing the fight and dying, or giving up and dying. Laxus, of course, ignores this and resumes to attack the demon, his body covered in lightning.

"Here's the truth about us: we never quit! No—not for anyone!!" Laxus yells.

Tempester punches at Laxus with mini tornadoes around his fists, which Laxus deflects and then flipping forward before bringing his leg down to kick him.

"How can you call yourself a demon, anyway?! I thought they were aloud to show fear?!" Laxus questions after Tempester punches him, causing the Dreyar to cough up blood. He clasps his hands together and lightning envelopes them. "Now, get ready for... Lightning Dragon: Jaws!" Laxus brings his hands down on Tempester, knocking him to the ground, but Tempester merely repels it and kicks Laxus against the wall, trapping him under a pile of rubble.

"Laxus-kun, no!" I exclaim in worry, refraining myself from rushing into the battle.

As Laxus rises slowly from the rubble, Tempester tells him, "It's over. Why won't you admit it? Your attacks they're just getting weaker and more pitiful. You've reached your breaking point, haven't you?"