Erza says in disbelief, "You mean, there are still thousands of those things left? But, how?! That's insane!"

Sting asks, "You've gotta be joking, right?!"

"1 hour. That's all we have," I murmur.

Her tears having ceased, Minerva scoffs. "Utter nonsense. You couldn't control even one face remotely. So what the hell makes you think you can set off thousands of them at once? You're bluffing."

The Tartaros member smiles as he responds, "En contraire. The former chairman has the ability to operate them. Mard Geer must say, although he would rather avoid humans altogether, he's proved himself rather useful."

"Then, your underling shouldn't have killed him."

"He's dead?!" Erza gasps.

"You seem to have forgotten: Tartaros has a necromancer amongst our ranks," Mard Geer reminds Minerva.

"What's that mean?" Frosch inquires.

"It means someone who can control the dead," Lector explains.

"Through this power, the late chairman is hard at work in the control room, readying the faces for detonation," Mard Geer tells us.

"You're using his corpse?!" Erza mutters.

Minerva mumbles wearily, "Despite all of this destruction, the control room still stands."

Sting straightens as he cracks his knuckles and tells Erza, without glancing back at her, "Alright, Erza, you heard him. Go and shut it down!"

I add, "Sting and I will handle things here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Just take M' Lady and the cats with you," Sting instructs. "Keep them safe."

"We'll meet up after we defeat him," I tell her. "Please, be safe, Viv-chan. I'll be there as soon as I can," I think.

Mard Geer reminds us, "As Mard Geer said, he dislikes humans, but they can be so entertaining. You defeating the Underworld King?" Sting and I glare with dangerously narrowed eyes at him at that insult. "Ridiculous!"

Sting and I charge forward as he yells, "Just watch us!!"

Sting gets in front of Mard Geer with his fists lit up with magic while I meld into a shadow and move along the ground, veering around Mard Geer. Sting throws punches at him but he simply avoids them by jerking his head side to side.

"Honestly, now," Mard Geer mutters.

I appear right beside him and throw my own punch but Mard Geer deflects it easily. I yell to Erza, "Erza! This is your chance!!"

Sting adds, "Take the others and go!!"

With one of Minerva's arms over her shoulders, Erza warns us, "Please be careful! He's dangerous!"

Sting responds, fist lit with magic, "This clown?! He's got nothing on Natsu!!"

Shadows wrapped around my fist, I shout at Erza, "Go, and destroy F. A. C. E!!"