"What?"

"His soul? That's weird. What'd he tell you?" Laki asks.

"He says that even though we stopped F. A. C. E, it's not over," Happy replies. "He gave us a message for Master. I don't understand what it all means, but, he told us that Master has to 'Unleash the light.'"

"To do... what...?" Makarov questions, then it hits him. 'He's talking about the Lumen Histoir!' "He can't be serious!!" Makarov shouts, causing Warren and I to cry out in pain at the loudness of his voice in our heads.

Warren asks with an exasperated tone, "Please don't shout like that!"

"Well he seemed pretty damn serious to me," Says Happy.

Suddenly, Warren's connection begins to falter. Gray asks in concern, "Warren! What's the matter?!"

He cries out in pain. "Warren! What's happening?!" Erza exclaims, worry in her voice.

"Come back. I'm losing the signal!" Says Gray.

Vivian shouts, "Warren!"

"Please pardon the interruption," Says an unfamiliar male voice, "Mard Geer wishes to speak with the wizard guild, Fairy Tail, and their comrades." This gains all the Fairy Tail wizards' attention.

Jet says, "Somebody's hijacking into Warren's Telepathy!"

"Who the hell are you?!" Vivian demands.

"The Underworld King, Mard Geer. But, knowing who Mard Geer is won't save you," Mard Geer replies. "For none of you shall live to see tomorrow. Alegria!"

Some red coloured sticky substance spreads throughout the corridor we're  are in as the Tartaros base tilts over. Juvia and I cry out in surprise as the sticky stuff grabs us.

Then, the both of us were consumed by the curse.

                  🗡🗡🗡

Juvia, and I and everyone else were freed from the curse by Lucy, who had to sacrifice one of her golden gate keys, Aquarius. By doing so, she's been able to summon the Celestial Spirit King and save us all.

The two of us take in our surroundings before realising that the Tartaros base has been destroyed.

The sun had begun to set, splashing a blood red colour across the sky, sending off an ominous feeling.

I gaze around, trying to figure out which way to go. I look to my right.

"Who is it?" The Lockser asks.

Without answering, I take off at a fast pace, and come across Gajeel facing off against two Tartaros members. One of them is about to attack the Iron Dragon Slayer from above.

I ready my rapier and chant, "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Linear." I leap into air at the Tartaros member about to attack Gajeel.

"The Flash?" Gajeel asks in surprise as I land beside him, in a superhero couch with my right knee bent and free hand braces on the floor, as Juvia appears next to a battered Lucy.

"Viv-chan, Juvia," Lucy says tiredly. I briefly glance at her, my face softening. I return my attention back to the enemy at hand.

I chant, "Valkyrie Sword Magic: Shooting Star!" I go to launch myself forwards at the skeletal enemy, half riding out of my superhero pose.

A man with dark spiky hair with a thick scar running down his left eye wearing a white cape and armor appears, smirking at me. He tells me, "You should cool down." I gasp as ice begins to shoot towards me, but I was also surprised by the man's appearance. Before it could hit me, another wall of ice spikes appear before me, blocking it before both spells shatter.