Midnight

Tao~

After he left me at the door of the practice room I open the door. "Hey how did it go?" Kris said as he walked up to me. "It went well." I said as walked into the room. I noticed some of the guys practicing a dance which I think will be for our debut. "So you ready to start practicing." Kris asked me and I nodded in response. We started to practice the for MAMA, and while we were dancing I fell down. I had scraped the side of my arm it wasn't bad, but a little blood had been exposed.

Kris had rushed over to help me, but stop suddenly when he saw my arm for some reason. when I saw his eyes I thought I saw a flash of red in them. Shaking my head cause I must be seeing things why would his eyes be red that's not normal. "Are you okay Tao?" Kris said and it snapped me out of my train of thought. "Huh, oh yeah I'm fine it just a little scrap it will be fine." I said, but Kris still look worried for some reason. "Okay, but I think we should take a break." Suho said, and everyone agreed with Suho. Lay walked over to me and said "Here I can help you with your arm." I nodded.

Lay gabbed my arm to help me up, and led me to the bath room. He pulled out a small first aid kit that was in the bag he had with him. "You carry that with you?" I ask him, "Yeah, you never know when you will need it." he said. Lay help clean my arm, and I went back to the practice room. After I walked back in and I noticed that Kris wasn't here.

Kris~

After Tao left with Lay to clean the scrap on his arm. I had to go outside for a little bit, for some reason I couldn't control myself today around Tao. It wasn't even that much for me to loose control, but I was struggling a little today. Could it possible be that he is, but he couldn't be. I should just stop thinking about this it's probably nothing. After I cool down I walk back to the room, and I see that Tao made it back to the room already. I see Suho walk up to me, and asked "Are you ok?" I just nodded in response.

I mean it's just I smelt blood so what do you expect. My control is good, but Suho is better than me. He worries to much. He should know that I can control myself fine, but I don't know what came over me earlier. "Hey guys it is time to go home." I hear Suho say. Everybody started to grab their stuff and head out the door, and I soon followed them after I picked up my bag.

Tao~

For some reason I notice that Kris was spacing out today. I wonder what was on his mind. I got into the second van along with Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Kai, and Kyungsoo. The others where in the other van. I sat next to Kris again, but I noticed that he was still spacing out. He was looking out the window I wonder what he is thinking about.

"Kris, are you okay?" I asked him in a whisper. I notice that he didn't hear me, so I tap him on his shoulder "Huh, what did you say Tao?" he asked me, "Was asking if you were okay." I said to him. "Oh yeah I'm fine, why?" he asked, "I noticed you were spacing out today." I said. "Ah, I was just thinking about something." he said, and went back to looking outside.

I noticed the car had came to a stop. I look out the window to see that we have arrived at the dorm. We all get out, and as soon as we get enter the dorm I noticed Kris was heading to our room. I wanted to follow him to see if he was okay, but I left him to be alone I felt like he didn't want to be bothered.

So I went into the living room, "Hey Tao do you want to watch a movie with us?" Kai asked as I see Kyungsoo and Sehun along with Luhan sitting on the couch. "What is the movie?" I asked as I sat down on the couch, "You will find out." Kai said, I kind of felt nervous. What if it is a scary movie, and the one thing I don't like are scary movies. I saw Luhan go turn the lights off as the movie started. I was fine when the movie started but all of the sudden I hear the creepy music that I hate, and I start to shake fearing what will come next.

As the music continued the girl was walking around a corner when something grabbed her, I jump from fear. I know one thing I won't be doing tonight. As the movie came to an end I was so happy. I jumped, and scream when I felt someone grab my shoulder. "Tao is such a scaredy cat." I heard Kai say. I frown at him, and start walking to my room I share with Kris.

I walk in, and I see Kris asleep already. I change into my night clothes and lay on my bed. I can't fall asleep, because of that movie Kai made me watch. I'm afraid I will have a nightmare after I fall asleep. I lay there thinking, and trying to fall asleep. After a few minutes I get sleepy, and I start to drift of to sleep.

Kris~

I wake up to hear Tao whimpering in his sleep. I get up, and go over to his bed to see tears streaming down his face while he is sleeping. I lightly shake Tao trying to wake him up from his nightmare. "Hey Tao are you okay?" I ask him, I hear him stir in his sleep. I hear him mumble something. "Tao wake up it is just a nightmare" I shake him a little harder, for some reason it hurt me to see Tao like this.

I want to make his nightmare go away. suddenly I felt a pair of arms rap around my torso. Tao pulled me closer to him as he hugged me. "Please don't leave me." he said so quiet it was hard to make out but I understood him. "I won't leave you, I will stay with you." as I said that he clamed down. I just decided to lay down next to him cause he would not let go of me. I drift off to sleep with Tao rapped around me cuddling into me.