New Enviroment

hope you like this chapter, and please vote, and comment i really appreciate it. ^-^       

 Tao~

As Kris was walking me to the room I will be staying he said

"Tao I hope you don't mind, but you will be sharing a room with me." As I heard what he said I was slightly happy, but I don't know why.

"It's fine, I don't mind sharing a room with you." I said while a smile formed on my face.

We got to the end of the hallway when Kris stopped walking, and I look to a door

"This will be our room. I hope you like it." he said as he opened the door.

The room was spacious it had two twin sized beds right next to each other, and there was a desk against the wall close to the window with a laptop sitting on it. The walls in the room where painted in a grayish black color. The room had a cozy feeling to it.

"This will be your bed, and mines right here." Kris said as he pointed to the bed I will be sleeping in.

It was next to the window, and as I was putting my things down he asked "Do you want me to help you unpack your things for you, so we can go to sleep faster." I thought about it, and I was tired from traveling "I guess cause I am tired from jet lag." I said with a small smile.

We started to unpack my things, and it didn't take long with Kris's help. After we finished I collapsed on my bed from exhaustion, and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

**********************************************************************

"Hey, Tao we have to get up." Kris said as he was trying to wake me up. "Five more minutes please." I said back to him, I still haven't recovered from jet lag.

"You already said you need to get up before we are late." Kris said as he shook me more.

"Please gege, I want to sleep more." I said in a whinny voice.

"No Tao we need to get ready now, or I will go get cold water to poor on you" Kris said with a stern voice.

"Fine, just give me a second to get up." I said a little annoyed that I couldn't sleep in, but I didn't want to wake up being cold and wet.

I got up out of bed, and I went to grabs some clothes to change into after I finish taking a shower.

"Hey Kris, what are we doing today?" I asked Kris, so I know what kind of clothes to wear.

"We are just going to practice our dance, for our new song." he said.

Okay so we are just practicing today, so I should wear something comfortable to dance in. I went to the closet and picked out a of jeans that were grey, and a black t-shirt. I left the room with the clothes in hand, and heading to the bathroom. I knocked on the door to make sure no one was using the bathroom.