New Life

hey this is a new fanfic i am writing i'm still working on academy luv and i will updated it soon. i hope you all enjoy this and please comment and vote.

Tao ~

I was on my way to South Korea. Some ent. Group scouted me of the street, and wanted me to join a group called EXO. I was so nervous I've never been to another country before. I always lived in china, and I never thought of moving, but it was my dream to be a singer. I was scared to go to Korea, because I have no friends in Korea, and I was sure nobody would like me. I have a hard time making friends, and at school I was always a loner. After saying bye to my parent I boarded the plane. While on the plane I was nervous, because this was something new. It was a short ride to Korea. After, getting of the plane I am greeted by a stranger.

"Hi my name is Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris, and I am here to pick you up." he said with a smile.

"My name is Huang Zitao." I said as I slightly bow.

He look at me with a grin on his face and said "Ok, I'm going to call you Tao."

With a slightly shocked face from the sudden nickname he gave me I said "Okay,"

"Lets get going the other members are wanting to meet you." he said as he took one of my bags.

"Ok" I said as I grabbed the other and started walking with him to the car. I was a little nervous, because I am going to be meeting so many new people in one day.

"Don't be so nervous. We are not going to bite you." he said while chuckling.

After walking out of the building we get into a sliver car, and he helped me put my stuff inside the trunk of the car. He then got into the driver seat of the car while I got into the passenger seat. He started the car, and we drive off to then dorms.

After a 30 minute drive we reach the dorm. I get nervous, because I'm about to meet new people and I barley know how to speak Korean. We get out of the car and walk to the door, and Kris opens the door. We are greeted by the other members, and I get over whelmed, I hide behind Kris. I see someone approach me. He was fairly tall, and I was slightly scared by his height. I notice Kris smile slightly at me

"It will be okay" he said.

"Hey I'm Chanyeol. Are you the new member?" I heard the tall man say as I turn my attention back to him.

"Yes." I quietly say, as I see a bright smile appear on his face, and before I know it a tanned male pushes him out of the way, and saying "I'm Kai. what's your name?"

shocked by what just happen I said "Huang Zitao" as I try to hide be hind Kris more, and I hear Kris tell me "Don't be so nervous Tao." and the next thing I knew was I saw a boy shorter than me with owl like eyes looking at me.

"He is so cute. I'm Kyungsoo by the way." he said, and I slightly blush from him calling me cute.

Then I see a taller boy right behind Kyungsoo say "But I'm cuter right." with a pout on his face.

"Sure you are." he said with a slightly annoyed face.

"Hyung don't be mean." the taller boy said to Kyungsoo, then and another boy slightly taller than Kyungsoo said "Don't worry Sehun you are cute." as he poked his cheek.

"What are we doing standing in the doorway lets go in." Kris suddenly said as we all nodded.

We head to the living room, and we sit down on the couch. I look around the place, and it is fairly large. I mean it should be since there are 12 members since I joined now. I noticed Kris sat next to me, and for some reason I wasn't as nervous as before. I noticed him look at me, and I quickly look down towards my hands. My heart started to beat faster. Why is am I feeling like this I just met him today, and I barley know anything about him.

"Tao what you thinking about so hard?" Kris said as he looked towards me. "Nothing" I said with a blush creeping up my cheeks.

I hear Kris laughing a little at me, and I start to pout. "Why are you laughing at me? What's so funny?" I asked Kris, and he just said "It's nothing." as I heard someone say "He is so cute." and another person say "He reminds me of a panda." I start to think how do I look like a panda. Hearing Kris start laughing hard as he says "He does, and I thinks it cute."

I blush a bright red after I hear Kris say that, and I notice that my heartbeat increases again. I try to hide my face, because I'm embarrassed. I see Kris smiling at my he probably thinks I'm weird.

"Why you have to be so cute Tao." Kris says, why can't he stop this he is making me so embarrassed.

"Why are you all teasing him so much." finally glad some said something about it.

"It's because he is so cute." someone said.

I am starting to get confused the are so many people I don't know, and I see Kris look at me probably thinking I am getting confused he says "I think the rest of you should introduce yourself to Tao you are starting to confuse him" as he said that I noticed they all looked at me, and I lean closer to Kris.

"Hi I'm Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin." a short male with fluffy cheeks said.

Another said "I'm Jongdae, but if you want you can call me Chen." a male slightly taller than Xiumin said.

"I'm Sehun" he said.

"I'm Luhan" a cute but some what manly person said.

"I'm Yixing, but call me lay." he said, and "I'm Junmyeon, but I go by Suho, and I am the leader of the group" a male with dark brown hair said, and the last person said "I'm Beakhyun." and I noticed that he was wearing eyeliner and he was the only one at the moment wearing it.

"And you already know Kris" Suho said as he pointed towards Kris, and I nodded with a smile on my face.

"I think he starting to open up to us." I hear Lay say.

"Why don you tell us about your self?" Chanyeol said with a grin on his face.

"There's not much to tell about me." I say thinking of something to say, but nothing came to mind, then I hear Sehun ask me "What are your hobbies then?"

Thinking I said "Well I have been learning Wushu since I was little." I notice the excitement in Luhan's voice as he said "Wow that's cool. We should call you Kungfu panda then." hear a Slight chuckle from Kris.

"Did you have any friends before you moved here?" Beakhyun asked me, and I frown slightly and shake my head "Not really."

Xiumin said "Aw poor Tao, but you have us now" and a smile replaced the frown that was on my face.

"You don't have to worry about that we will be your friends now." I was glad Kris said that. I started to yawn, and I see Sehun look at the clock on the wall and say "It's getting late and I'm tired. I want to go to bed." everyone started to get off the couch and head towards their room. Suho turned to me and said "Oh that reminds me Tao you can share a room with Kris since he doesn't have a roommate." I was happy that Kris will be my roommate and I said "Ok."

We all get up and head to our rooms. I follow Kris to his and my new room.