chapter 8 forgiveness 🔞

Start from the beginning

Zee: if you touch him again , I'll make sure to have put in jail.

Danielle stormed off angry as hell. Zee went toward nunew to help him up. He offered his hand to nunew. Nunew hesitated for a second but then too his hand.

Zee helped him up and nunew picked his book back up.

Zee: nu please , you have to believe me , I don't like her and I didn't kiss her she kissed me. Zee says as tears fall from his eyes.

Nunew: is what you said true? Or was you just saying that?

Zee: what?

Nunew: t-that you love me.

Zee: I wasn't just saying that, I really do love you. Please nu , please belie-nunew kisses zee.

Zee moved his lips along with nunews. Zee pulled away so they can get some air.

Nunew: I love you to. Zee smiles and hugs nunew.

Nunew: I'm sorry I didn't believe you.

Zee: it's ok , I know you was just upset. And your not just a toy to me , your my lover.

Nunew blushes after zee said that. He Barrie's his face into zee's chest. Zee smiles and kisses nunews head.

Zee: wanna go back to my house? Or your dorm?

Nunew: can we go back to your house?

Zee: or course. Zee says smiling and patting nunews head.

Zee holds nunews hand and starts walking to his car. They get inside of the car and drive away. They arrive at zee's house and walk inside.

Nunew: I'm gonna go get a shower real quick.

🔞

Zee nods and nunew goes into the bathroom. He gets undressed and get into the shower.

A turns on the water and stands under the water. A few minutes later he sees the shower curtain opening. Zee walks in naked.

Zee is in back of nunew and nunew is facing frontwards. Zee wraps his arms around nunews waist from back.

Zee slides his hands a little farther down. He gives nunews neck little kisses. He then sucked on nunews ear lobe. Nunew then turned around and kisses zee. Zee sucked and licked nunews lips. Nunew moaned in between kisses.

Zee then tuned nunew around. Nunew had his hands against the wall. Zee then inserted his member into nunew. Nunew through his head back and moaned in pleasure.

Zee slides his hands down to nunews member and strokes it. Nunew let out small moans as zee goes faster.

Nunew then cums on zee's hand. Zee then trusts his member faster making nunew moan louder.

Nunew: zeeee~~~nunew moans zee's name.

Zee: good boy. Zee says whispering in nunews ear.

Zee thrust's a little faster. Nunew keeps moaning zee's name.

Zee cums inside of nunew. Zee then takes his member out of nunew. They both wash off and then go into the bedroom. They lay down beside each other.

Nunew moves closer to zee and lays his head on zee's chest. Zee wraps his arms around nunew.

Zee: I love you.

Nunew: I love you to.

They both smile and fall asleep in each other's arms.

THE END.