chapter 5 the kiss 🔞

Nunew wakes up with a pounding headache. He can't remember a thing from last night. He got up out of bed and looked to see what time it was. It was almost time for class. He hurried and put his uni outfit on. He grabbed his phone but it was dead so he put it on charge.

He quickly left his dorm room and walked to his first class. His first class was mr.alan. Nat was also in that class with nunew. Nat waves at nunew and nunew waved back and smiles. He sat down next to Nat.

Nat: so how's your head?

Nunew: it hurts a little but how did you know?

Nat: you got so drunk last night , Andrew took you home though. You should probably thank him later.

Nunew: I'm meeting him later on so I'll thank him then.

Nat nods and they turn to the the teacher. After mr.alan's class Nat goes to his next class and nunew heads to zee's class.

Nat walks into his class and sits down. He gets text message. He opens it.

Max: hey cutie , remember me? 😉

Nat then remembers he gave his number to a guy last night.

Nat: yes I remember you.

Max: so what are you up to?

Nat: I'm in class right now.

Max: wanna meet up after?

Nat: um sure , where at?

Max: same place as last night , 8pm.

Nat smiles and listens to the teacher talking.

Nunew walked into class and sits down. He looks up and sees zee. Zee keeps glancing at nunew the whole class. He wonders if nunew remembers what he said last night. He can't stop thinking about what he said.

Class ends and nunew leaves to go meet Andrew. He meets Andrew at McDonald's. They sit down together at a table and order their food.

Andrew: how are you feeling?

Nunew: I'm alright , last night was kinda of a blur though.

Nunew: by the way thanks for taking me back to my dorm room.

Andrew: actually you should thank your teacher mr.zee.

Nunew: why him?

Andrew: because when I took you to the parking lot he offered to take you back to your dorm room.

Nunew: what! Did anything happen!

Andrew: no not that I know of but I'm not sure after he took you back to your dorm.

Andrew: relax , I'm sure nothing happened , I mean he's your teacher and he already has a girlfriend.

Nunew: yea , true your right. Thanks.

Andrew nods and smiles. Nunew feels a little sad remembering his girlfriend Danielle. He kinda wishes something would have happened but at the same time he didn't.

Nunew and Andrew talk for a bit longer. Soon Andrew and nunew go their own way. Andrew goes back home and nunew starts walking back to this dorm. ( Btw it's 9:30 pm).

He's walking through a dark alley way. It's by the college where his dorm is. It's half way by the school and half way by the dorm rooms.

2 guys started following him. He started walking a little bit faster and so did they. He was getting really scared now. Nunew looked behind him and they was only a few inches away from him.