chapter 7 the date

Nunew woke up and didn't see zee beside him. He got up and stretched and then walked into he kitchen. He smelled something delicious.

Nunew seen zee cooking breakfast. He walked up to zee and kisses him in the cheek.

Zee: good morning , I didn't want to wake you yet so I let you sleep a little longer. Are you hungry?

Nunew: krub , what are you cooking?( Krub means yes ).

Zee: I'm making eggs , bacon and pancakes.

Nunew: it smells good.

Zee: thank you , go sit down and I'll bring it over when it's done.

Nunew nods and smiles. He sits down at the table and waits.

Nunew pov.

Wow , I never knew he could cook to , he's good at everything.

Authors pov.

Zee came over with 2 plates with food on them and set them down on the table. Zee sits down across from nunew.

Nunew takes a bite of his food.

Zee: how is it?

Nunew: it's delicious. Nunew says smiling. Zee smiles back and takes a bite of his food.

Zee: what are you doing today?

Nunew: well since there's no classes today I was just going to stay in my dorm room and watch a movie or something.

Zee: well since your free , do you want to go to the movies together?

Nunew: krub , that sounds nice.

They continue eating their food and talking about what they are going to do today. They are going to do a few things today. After they eat they get dressed for the day and head out to the car.

They are going to go shopping at the mall before the movies and then after the movies their going out to eat.

They start driving to the mall. Nunew turns the radio up. His favorite song comes on.

Nunew starts singing it.

Nunew: 🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

Zee: your voice is beautiful.

Nunew blushes when zee says that.

Nunew: thanks.

Zee smiles and continues focusing on the road.

They soon arrive at the mall. They get out of the car and walk inside.

Nunew: ooo look , let's go to that store. Nunew says exited and taking zee's hand and running over to the shop.

Zee smiles at how cute he is when he's exited. They walk into a shop. It has a bunch of stuffed animals.

Nunew walks up to a brown teddy bear🧸.

Nunew: it's so cute.

Zee: I'll buy it for you then.

Nunew: really?! Nunew says smiling and excited.

Zee: yes , let's go but for it.

Zee pays for the bear and they walk out of the store.

Nunew is holding zee's and holding the teddy bear with the other. They shop for a little while

Nunew: I have to go pee real quick , hold my bear. Nunew says walking into the bathroom.

Zee waits outside of the bathroom for nunew. Zee is leaning up against the wall waiting. a few minutes later nunew comes out of the bathroom.

Zee: ready?

Nunew nods and zee takes nunews hand again. Nunew looks at him and they both smile at each other.

They walk into the movies. Zee buys 2 tickets and some popcorn for them. They walk into the theater and sit down. The movie starts playing. ( Btw their watching a scary movie ).

A scary part of the movie comes on and nunew gets scared. He hides his head in zee's chest. Zee pats his head.

Zee: I'll tell you when the scary part is over.

Zee: ok it's over , you can look now.

Nunew lifts his head up and zee kisses his lips.

Nunew smiles and lays his head on zee's chest cuddling with him.

After the movie they drive to a restaurant. Zee gets them a table for two and they sit down.

They order their food and wait for it. Their food then comes and they start eating.

Nunew: how's your food?

Zee: it's good but your more delicious.

Nunew turns bright pink. Nunew gets shy and hide his face.

Zee takes a bite of his food and smirks.

They continue eating. After their done eating they pay.

Nunew: I'm gonna go the bathroom real quick.

Zee: alright , I'll wait here for you.

Zee by waiting by their table for nunew. Danielle then walks in and walks up to zee.

Danielle: hi zee , your looking sexy tonight.

Zee: Danielle what do you want.

Danielle: you if course.

Zee: leave me alone , I'm on a date so goodbye.

Before zee could walk away Danielle smashed their lips against each other's.

Nunew pov.

I walk out of the bathroom and see zee and Danielle kissing. My heart feels like it just got shattered into a million pieces.

Authors pov.

Nunew quickly walks up to the table and grabs his phone.

Nunew: are you serious! What am I just toy to you! Nunew storms away angry.

Zee: nu wait! It's not what it looks like lease!

Nunew didn't listen and continues walking away. He leaves in a taxi.

Nunew is crying in the back of the cab. The driver accidentally hits the breaks because of a car Infront of them.

Nunew: asshole!

Driver: sorry sir.

Nunew was actually talking about zee lol😂

TO BE CONTINUED.......