chapter 8 forgiveness 🔞

The taxi dropped nunew off at his dorm. He knocked on nats dorm room. Nat opens it.

Nat: nunew what happened?

Nunew just cried and Nat hugged him.

After nunew calmed down a bit Nat brought nunew inside. Nunew sat down on the couch and Nat brought them hot coco over.

Nunew took it and sips it.

Nat: do you wanna talk about it?

Nunew nods and sets his hit cic down on the coffee table.

Nunew: you know how I had a crush on zee.

Nat nods and nunew continues talking.

Nunew: well , me and him started dating a few days ago.

Nat: what! Really!

Nunew: but , we went on a date today and...I was coming back from the bathroom and I saw him kissing Danielle.

Nat: oh nunew , I'm so sorry , maybe they wasn't really kissing maybe they was just talking.

Nunew: no , they was kissing.

Nat: I'm sorry nunew , I know how much you liked him.

Nunew nods and takes another sip if his coco.

Nat: you wanna stay with me tonight?

Nunew: if it's ok.

Nat: or course it's ok , your my bestfriend.

Nunew gives Nat a small smile. They finish their hot cocos and then head to bed. Yim is staying at one of his other friends dorm so nunew is sleeping in his bed for tonight.

Nunew doesn't want to go to zee's class tomorrow but he can't miss class so he has to go.

The next morning.....

Nunew turns his phone on and there's 20 missed calls and text from zee. He sighs and gets up to get dressed.

After he got dressed he grabbed his phone and headed out. He walked into zee's class and set down. Zee kept looking nunews way but nunew just looked another way.

After class was over nunew started walking out but before he could leave zee pulled his arm and pulled nunew toward him.

Nunew: let go.

Zee: after you listen first.

Nunew: what's their to listen to , I'm obviously just a toy to you.

Zee: that's not true nu. She's the one that kissed me.

Nunew: of course you'd say that. You know what , just go fuck her for all I care. Nunew says yanking his hand back and leaving.

Zee was upset that nunew didn't believe him. He didn't know how to convince him he was telling the truth.

Nunew was walking to his next class when he was lined up against the wall. It was Danielle.

Nunew: w-what are you doing , let me go.

Danielle: let me just make this clear , zee is mine , he's not yours so stay the hell away from him!

Nunew was struggling to get loose. Her grip was strong.

Danielle: if you go near him again , I'll make sure to do worser.

Danielle was getting ready to say something else but before she could zee shoved her off of nunew.

Zee: get the hell away from him! I told you already that I love him not you!

When nunew heard zee say that he loves him his eyes filled up with tears.