Suddenly, Germany pulled away from the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva connecting both of their tongues. England looked up at his once crystal blue eyes and noticed they were completely glazed over by a mist of lust.
"Fuck..." England mutterd under his breath, Germany just Smirked. He then leaned close to Englands ear.
"Do you want to go somewhere more... private?" He wispered seductively into his ear, gently biting his earlobe.
"...mhm" England replied hesitantly. Germany then took his hand and walked him quickly up the stairs to the master bedroom.

The pair slid into the room and closed the door. "So, where were we?" Germany Smirked as he approached England. He then placed one hand around England's waist and one on his face. England then kissed him, probably a bit more enthusiastically and passionately than he should. Germany didn't seem to mind as he kissed him back, pushing him against the wall and hiking up England's leg. They parted and Germany began to kiss his way down his neck. He then bit down on his neck and began sucking. England moaned. "Mmm. Ngh! No! W-wait!-"
Germany immediately got off him. "What's wrong? We were having so much fun." He stepped back.

"Ludwig, I'm so sorry." England said in his normal voice, taking off his hair piece.
"Arthur?... no..." Germany groaned, pushing his hair back in frustration.
"Look, I'm sorry. I didnt think this would happen." England sighed and sat on the bed.
"But you could have said no!" Germany sat next to him.
"I panicked, ok!"

They sat in silence for a few seconds. "Did you really not know it was me?" England asked carefully.
"I thought you looked familiar. You were a very pretty girl though." Germany scratched the back of his neck.
"Hm? Really? I thought I looked trashy." England shrugged.
"I couldn't disagree more! You were the prettiest diamond in the room! You looked perfect! You... look perfect..." Germany pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in disbelief of what he's saying.
"Sorry for being intrusive," England began. "Did you mean what you said downstairs? You know... that?"
Germany looked at him, the same pink dusting his cheeks from before. "Every word... but you dont go around telling strangers about your feelings..."
"No, but you do go and shag her less than 30 minutes into knowing her." England laughed. Germany laughed with him.

"I swear, I dont normally do that." Germany laughed.
"I mean, I think I'd be more terrified if I got an in depth conversation about your, what did you say? Feelings?" England Smirked. Germany looked completely shocked for words. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it without a word. "It's fine if you don't have feelings for me like that, I really dont mind-"

"Arthur, I've loved you for centuries." Germany said, his eyes scrunched up and he was looking down. England was completely silent. "I've already told you too much to let this down, I was literally making out with you a few minutes ago. The truth is, I've always loved and admired you. Don't ask me how or why, I just do. You are the only person that's ever made me feel alive. You excite me in the strangest ways, I never feel calm around you, in a good way. I also have a huge sexual attraction to you, you are just so perfect and beautiful and hot I just can't help myself. I just want to please you, wherever that's romanticly, sexualy or platonicly. I just need you in my life." Germany exhaled. His face unscrunched, but he was still looking down.

"Now, I dont care if you dont feel the same way about me. However-" Germany stopped. "Wait, no. What am I talking about?" Germany quickly stood up, making England jump. "What are you doing here?! Why are you dressed like that?!" He shouted.
"Ludwig I-"
"You are clearly up to something. That's why France was here! You're here for those file's, arnt you?"
England had been caught, but he wasn't going to back down just yet. "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Either way, you've trespassed on enemy territory. I'm getting security." Germany said, walking towards the door. England, somehow, managed to jump infront of him and push him to a wall. He also succeeded to restrain him to the wall. "You don't need to do that." England said sternly.
"I think I do."
"Please, please don't."
"You little shit." Germany gritted his teeth. "Gilber-!" Germany tried to shout before he was cut off by England's lips on his. Surprisingly, Germany didn't fight back. He kissed him back.

England soon pulled back, realising that he just did that. "Im Sorry. Just be quiet. Fuck sake."
"Fine. I'm quiet." Germany grimaced.
"Now, do you want to do it here or on the bed?" England asked.
"What?" A dusting of red appeared on the German's cheeks.
"Would you be more comfortable talking here or on the bed? Easy question." England repeated. He noticed Germany's face drop slightly before responding.
"The bed?" He responded. England nodded and removed himself from him. England still managed to cover the door as he let Germany walk to the bed.

The pair sat down similarly as before. "So, why are you here? And why shouldn't I turn you in?" Germany asked.
"Right, promise you won't judge me?" England winced.
"Dont you worry. I'm too busy judging myself..."
"Right. The truth is... I enjoy dressing like women?" England said, thinking that Germany would definitely call his bluff. Germany raised an eyebrow at him. "And I like going to parties dressed up. It makes me feel alive, sort of. And I like how people can't recognise me. That's all." England lied.

"And francis?" Germany asked.
"I had no idea he was going to be here. Honest."
Germany looked at him up and down and sighed. "Ja, that checks out. I didnt think you were that kind of fruity, but each to their own I guess."