Chapter 25 (m)

Beginne am Anfang

"Aren't you coming?" I ask, patting beside me. Bright looks away in hesitance. "Come on. I'll get a cold and fall sick if I don't get your body heat tonight~" I smirk.

"I rather stay in the living room, your highness." he purses his lips. Ugh...

"Oh~ You rather leave your omega to die on this cold night? How could you when you are supposed to give me your warmth~" I overact and fake sniffle.

"...I-I'll assume your highness is luring me," he mumbles, and I almost don't hear his words.

"No, idiot! I am seducing you! Because you are too slow. Come here now." I pat the space beside me a few times, so Bright gives up and joins me. He pulls out his boots and his top robe, leaving him with his shirt and pants. He gets on the bed, takes the other two blankets, and puts one over us, one around me, so I look like sushi. I struggle out and cover both of us with it.

Then I sneakily lean on him.

"Hehe. Cold weather is good, right~? We can share our warmth." I smirk.

"Just ask for a hug, your highness." he chuckles and hugs me, letting his warmth wrap around me. I place my face on his chest and breath in again. There's comforting silence between us until I talk.

"Have you noticed that you haven't been wearing your ring for weeks?" I ask.

"Oh... I almost forgot," he admits.

"Hmm. Sometimes it's soothing, and sometimes it is intense." I say regarding his scent.

"H-how is it now?"

"Both." I raise my head and look at him. "Remember when I asked you to wear the ring all the time? And... can you remember why?" Bright turns red upon hearing my question, so I gently keep one of my hands on his cheek, touching the redness of it. It's warm.

"Mhm... So we won't fall in love just because we are mates out of nowhere," he mutters.

"Hmm... see this." I show my ring. His eyes move to the ring, and I slowly bring it close to my lips. I bite it and let his eyes linger on my lips long before slowly pulling out the ring, witnessing the igniting fire in his dark orbs. I show my hand that now doesn't have the ring and watch as his pupils dilate.

I drop the ring on the blankets and keep my hands on his cheeks, leaning close but not too close. Bright's eyes shift from my eyes to my lips, which are dangerously close to his. Then I let my eyes wander around his body, silently suggesting... And I let the silence speak to him, and he audibly gulps. Takes his time..

"Are you sure?" he asks, his lips gently touching mine as he says those words. I close my eyes and breath in. I let my scent mix with his and feel the delight of not having my scent restricted any longer.

I shift under the blankets and move to his lap, straddling him, not letting him break our eye contact. Then I make a really blunt move because if I don't initiate first, this alpha will never do anything. So I slowly move my hips and brush against his manhood. It makes him growl and hold my waist hard, his fingers tightly gripping my flesh. He stops me.

I click my tongue in annoyance.

"Bright... We don't have anyone to bother us... Are you going to let this opportunity slip past?" I brush off his hair and lean over to his neck. I kiss his Adam's apple to feel his breathing hitch, still resisting. I peck his neck and move to his lips. "You have good self-control for someone who claimed me like that." I bite his earlobe.

That's enough to break his last string of control. He shifts on the bed and changes our positions. He pins my hands above my head. "Your highness has successfully seduced me." he chuckles and lets go of my hands. He grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss that is so different from what I've experienced before.

It's a smoking hot kiss, and it is far from being gentle. It speaks of all the desires and wants he has for me, and I return the kiss, pulling his hair and shamelessly brushing my lower half against his.

"Are you sure?" he asks, breaking the hot kiss and making me want to smack him.

"Yes, damn it! You are too slow and too gentle." I complain.

Bright smirks at my words and unties my robe. He doesn't ask me anything further but tears my clothes from my body. I shudder when the cold air hits my upper half, but it soon gets replaced by his hot lips that kiss every inch of my body, coating it with his saliva and red marks, making me shiver in delight.

He covers our bodies with a blanket as it is too cold and removes his shirt, leaving his pants on. I squint my eyes to get a good view.

"Damn... you are so- so hot." I blurt out and keep my hands flat on his defined abs, feeling the curves against my palms. I feel my cheeks heating up upon feeling his hot body and his burning gaze on me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will continue in next chappie.

-Sunshine👑