Chapter 2 - Bond or Taunt

"Prince Theseus,you forgot to meet your event planner"

"Hm?Oh i forgot about that.Escort me to the garden"

To his surprise that person he's meeting with is Ranboo from the Einder Family

Prince Theseus wasnt amused with him being the celebration planner,aside from that he's spending more time with Prince Tubbo.

Ranboo was sitting there,nervously while getting served a cup of tea.Earl Grey.

"What is he doing here-?"

"He is to help you Your highness"

"How can he be any help?He's from a noble family,not a planner."

"His Majesty assigned him here"

"sigh,well of-course he did..now leave us."

"Yes,Your Highness"

E-erm your Highness shall we start?"

"I think i can handle this on my own,its my celebration after all."

"But his Majesty assigned me after the events if your 17th celebration.."

"..you're lucky i'm patient with people like you.Respect for your crown prince is crucial and as a noble out of all people,you should know that..!"

Ranboo just realized the backlash of what he just said

"my Deepest apologies Your Highness,i spoke blindly.I wasn't thinking right..Please excuse my vile behavior..!"

Ranboo stuttered and panicked.

"I expect this to not happen again."Theseus said firmly."Now then..shall we start?"

"O-of-course Your Highness..!"Ranboo stuttered again.

"We will start by using the grand ballroom as always,Light blue and Green hanging from the ceiling seems like a good design!"

"The strings isn't as pleasing to look at,considering the color of this kingdom.

The guests must see the spirit of the colors of tis land as they see fit.This celebration isn't only for my birthday,it is also for the guests from other kingdoms and the people."

Ranboo looked at Prince Theseus in awe,he thought of things we wouldn't of have.He has been humbled.

Theseus smirked slightly as he see that his plan has worked.He isn't always like this,he acts rather childish around the people he's comfortable with.

"Food,i'm suggesting we start off light with bread and tomato soup with a small portion of pork.We also have the choice of apple cider!"Ranboo spoke with confidence

"We will start off with steak,a portion of mashed potato,roasted pork and casseroles."Prince Theseus spoke calmly.

"You always had home cooked meals but us in this palace has something grand for a Prince's celebration,its tradition for the bloodline of my family and this kingdom itself.Also watch your tone."

"ah of course.."Ranboo spoke in a lower voice

Standing up Theseus walked over to Ranboos chair,Ranboo was gripping his tea tight as Theseus approached,he felt tense.This rarely happens for he is considered to be a free person.It felt like a bloody play.

"The guests will expect for an answer and a good night for a royal celebration,they will expect delicious meals and they WILL expect for decency of the people itself."