Flowers in the Garden

"The Calla Lillies" 

"The White Calla"

Prince Tommy/Theseus always wanted to go to MotherGardens Sanctuary, he isn't much of a plant person but he loved the flowers that bloomed in her garden.Its a Forbidden space so he wasn't permitted to visit it,He would always sneak out to spend his free time in this "safe space".

"The Pink Calla"

Prince Techno would catch Prince Tommy/Theseus sneaking out ,he'd scold him and let him go.He knows his brother misses his mothers presence."Prince Theseus.If i ever see you roam the corridors without a servant again, i'll be sure to tell His Majesty to give you a punishment".            Its tough love.Even though he wasn't always in the kingdom, he'd teach his younger brother a lesson..an important one!He isn't really amused with the mischief his Younger brother is doing,    He puts up with it.He would always give restrictions tho.

"The Yellow Calla"

Wilbur is always with Fundy ,he made sure he spent his time mostly with his son.The mother of the child wasn't there.Wilbur was trying his best to be there for his child to not meet the same fate as Wilbur's past to hers.But he also gives time to Tommy. He's his brother after all..

"The Purple Calla"

Phil is a very busy man,He would also travel to other kingdoms to negotiate with them to provide for his kingdom and his offsprings.If he ever gets the chance to, he would spend quality time with the three.

But there is always something missing.

.info

.

. (The reason why i put Tommy/Theseus in his name is because of what the people around him call him)

.

.(Prince Tubbo and Prince Wilbur calls him Tommy,Prince Techno calls him Theseus and His Majesty calls him both)

.

.(Tommy/Theseus is 17)

.(he's going to turn 18 very soon)

.

.(He envies Ranboo because he gets along well with Prince Tubbo,He's very protective of his best friend.Maybe a little manipulative)                                                                                                                               

.

.

Tubbo is Prince Tommy's closest friend and Tommy is one of Tubbo's closest friends. They've been friends since they were 2 years old, they first met when Tubbo's parents came over over a huge kingdom trade.They were also set up for a play date and ever since then,they became the bestest of friends.

Ranboo was born from a well known noble family, and good friends with the Royal Family so Ranboo can often visit inside the castle for tea, he has a good friendship with Prince Tubbo mostly.He often tries to have a good chat with Prince Theseus  but the intention isn't mutual.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tommy/Theseus's Punishments

Punishment 1 : you're prohibited to come out of your room for a day,

"Simple enough, i'll just sneak out again!"

 "Prince Theseus.."

Punishment 2 : Extra butlers,

"This will be a pain."

Punishment 3 not allowed out of castle walls for a week,

"Fair enough, i don't travel much and i'm free of traveling for trading goods for a week!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(this will prob have a next chapter since this is only the introductions-?)

also this is one of my first dsmp/sleepy bois fanfic sooooo-

This is inspired by Passerine,Butterfly reign and Accelerate (/j wai-)

Idk what source the photo at the top is from and if you know please tell me so i can update it and give creds

i made this in oct 3 for like 2-3 hours since im very sleepy

other people will come into the story soon