Merlin looked behind him towards the large tunnel in the wall. “…Do we really have to walk for hours again?”

“Wait, let me check something first.” Theodore opened his attribute window again and searched what the Status Orb had given him.

<<Titles: Demon King of Pride [NEW!]>>

<<Unique Magic: Demon Arts [NEW!]>>

<<Bloodline Skill: Lightbringer [NEW!]>>

Merlin leaned in closer, even though he couldn’t see the panel. “Got any good skills?”

“I’m looking through it right now.”

<<Unique Magic: Demon Arts

Lvl. 1

Type: Versatile Magic.

Requirement for Upgrade: Usage and increase proficiency.

Cooldown: Depends on spell (5 seconds to ???)

Description: A one of a kind magic created by Lucifer with the purpose of rebelling against the divine, it has a viarity of useful spells ranging from support to all-out attack and even a suicidal ritual which only the true demon king was able to use. Many of the demon race adapted to this magic, although none could bring out its full potential like the creator could. Now that you’ve inherited his title and magic, you’re now the master of the Demon Arts.

Spell List:

-Chains of Sin

-Hell Fire

-Dark Veil

[…]>>

<<Bloodline Skill: Lightbringer

Lvl. 1

Type: Passive Skill

Requirement for Upgrade: [Unknown]

Cooldown: None

Description: Once the brightest star in the sky, the original owner of this name had alas seeked for a higher place and inevitably was brought down, this status had stuck with him even after the Fall, but it’d never been brought out, uttered, or even remembered. Now you, the Bringer of Dawn’s inheritor, had finally responded to its pained cries and brought it into the light, this name will forever be in your debt and will assist you with all skills belonging to its previous owner.

Bonus Effect: Increase proficiency with the Unique Magic ‘Immortal Flames’. Increase resistance to attacks relating to ‘Evil’.>>

<<Title: Demon King of Pride

Description: A name feared by many demons, with this name you unlock the potential to learn demon-related spells and the Ancient Cavern has now become your domain.>>

Theodore thought that the title didn’t give him anything useful, but it turned out that he was very wrong. He figured that if the ‘Ancient Cavern’ was now his, he could practically do anything with it, right?

‘How does this work? Can I just summon a portal?’

[Currently you’re at Floor 54. Would you like to teleport to Floor 0?]

Theodore was slightly startled by the sudden notification, it spoke in the same feminine voice as before when he was about to enter Lucifer’s throne room. ‘Yes, it would be nice if you can take my friends with me too.’

[As you wish.]

The air in front of him suddenly began to crackle as sparks flew out of nowhere, the flickers of fire grew larger and larger until a circular plate was formed, it was big enough for Theodore to fit through.