Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2

Start from the beginning

All Might and the other students of Class 1-A are all watching the scene as they saw Y/N and Midoriya entered the window up from the second floor.

Sero: "Entering the window instead of the front door? Kind of wasteful in five minutes." He commented.

Tokoyami: "No, it's not that. Look." He said as Y/N did some hand signs as two clones appeared in front of Y/N and the other clone transformed into Midoriya.

Kaminari: "He can transform into others too?!" He exclaims in shock.

Mineta: "I wish I had that quirk!" The perverted grape added, as he received a smack from the head by Tsu.

???: "I think I get it now." The voice said, as the three look at their left, seeing Todoroki staring at the monitor and not looking away from it. "Yugano planned all of this. He knew that Bakugo has some grudge against them and he uses this as a leverage to push Bakugo to their bait, and they can easily go straight to the room where the bomb is.

Todoroki: "Adding to that, Yugano can predict the time limit until Bakugo knows that he was fooled by them. So they might rather rush themselves into the bomb or one could stall Bakugo below so that the other can access the bomb." He explains, earning a nod and agreement from All Might.

Jirou: "He is a genius in times like this, like the one he did back at the examination." She added.

Their observation continues as they saw Bakugo already knew that the clones Y/N sent are decoys. With his gritted teeth, he hastily went back to fight the two.

-0-0-0-0-0-

-MEANWHILE BACK ON THE BATTLE AREA-

Y/N: "Shit." He abrupted their walk as he sensed his clones popped off.

Midoriya: "What is it, N/N-chan?"

Y/N: "My clones are gone, Bakugo now knew that he was fooled! Quick Izuku let's rush on the top floor! Plan B!"

But before they could ascend on the stairs, a screaming Bakugo launched an explosion right on Izuku's face.

Bakugo: "DEKUUUU!" He shouted.

He was blasted away from Y/N as his headgear was ripped off in half because of the explosion. Smoke rises from the hallway as Y/N composed himself, eyes searching through the smoke for Midoriya.

Y/N: "Tangina..." He cursed through the smoke. "Izuku?" He called out for his friend, but an early warning from Kurama told him to duck as a flying leg sweep from Bakugo missed his head.