"Yeah, I've noticed. Especially for you, girl." He held his chopsticks up, waving them around as they pointed towards me. "All these girls on your case and such, lucky." He commented, going back to his food. I paused, giving him a questionable look.

"Whatchu mean?" I ask, mouth full of deliciousness. He frowned, lowering his bowls once again.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed." He sighed, shaking his head. I kept quiet, unsure to what he was referring to. He gave a groan, looking back at me with stormy grey eyes. "Hoe, all these girls have been chasing you like you're a million smack-a-roos. Tell me I'm wrong." He challenged, shrugging as he sat back into the chair, a leg propped up on the low table.

"No, because I was minding my damn business! And trying to survive but that's irrelevant." huffed, crossing my legs on the couch, ignoring the fact that my cheeks were slowly heating up. He closed his eyes, sighing as he dropped the noodles in the grasp of his chopsticks.

"You're hopeless..." He groaned, holding his bowl up so he could drink the good stuff that was the remains of the noodles. He stood up, removing his legs from the coffeetable as he walked back to the kitchen. "I'm going to go to work. Assholes made me do the morning shift." He sighed, his tone telling me that he's rather die then do it. I nodded, quickly finishing my meal as I walked after him.

I flashed cool finger guns at him as I walked to the door, wiping my mouth with my sleeve. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it on, throwing Tae's leather jacket to him as he walked up to me, which ended up slapping onto his face.

"I mean, I don't know what I'll do, but I'll find something." I smile, walking out the door and leaving my best friend to struggle. dashed to the elevator, getting to it before him and spamming the buttons. I got inside and repeatedly pressed the close button, trying to trap the deep purplette on the floor. In short, it didn't work because he simply stepped in right when the doors were closing.

"Nice try, shorty." He snickered, pressing the ground button. I groaned, my plan failing, giving a short curse under my breathe. The elevator opened again and we walked out, heading for the doors. "Anyways, try not to die, will you?" I glanced at the taller male to see him smirk. "I swear to fuck you've almost died three times now." I shrugged, stopping before we both departed.

"I mean, you're not wrong." I reply honestly, holding my hands up in a half hearted surrender. "But, I'll try to be careful." I lowered my hands into my hoodie pocket, offering a lazy smile. The deep purplette just turned around, muttering something along the lines of  'I'm surrounded by idiots.' I shrugged before turning on my heel and walking down the foot path.

Right now, I had a feeling that food would be very nice right now, so walked in the direction of the closest and best food place I knew. A smile adorned my lips, my mind already racing with the possibilities of food to chow down on. It had been a while since had last gone put to eat, so I'd better make the best choice I've ever made in my life. And try not to stutter out my order, but can worry about that later.

Turning around a few corners, walking a few blocks and dodging people on the footpath, I made it too my destination. I pushed the door inwards, smiling at the familiar homely interior of the resteraunt, the jukebox playing in the background as people conversed and ate. I walked up to the counter, a burly and much larger man talking through a square in the wall which led to the kitchen.

He turned around, notepad in hand as he gave a warm smile.

"Why hello there little lady! What would-" he paused momentarily, taking a second to look closely at me. He slapped a hand on his bald head as he gave a hearty laugh. "Oh hoho! Y/N! It's been too long. How 'ave you been?" He grins, making me return it. I nodded happily.

"It's good to see you too, Grissel! I'm doing well, just wanting some food you see." I reply earnestly, watching as he nods enthusiastically, leaning on the counter.

"No problem, toots! Anything for a friend of a friend!" He exclaims, completely ditching the notepad as he listened intently. I briefly looked up at the menu above him, but soon realised that I didn't need it.

"Waffes with the lot and a chocolate and caramel milkshake, please." I ask, watching him nod.

"Of course, of course! Y'know, you just missed my little Dahyun." He adds, tallying up the order on the register. I raised an eyebrow, but kept quiet as he kept going. "Seemed really sad and all that, but wouldn't tell me squat when I asked her. Really strange that girl..." He trailed off, letting the register money slot pop open. "Anyways, that'll be-"

"You're Seong Y/N, right?" froze and so did Grissel. Turning around, I saw two men standing behind me dressed in suits. I gave a small nod as I eyed them suspiciously

"That... would be me, yes. Who are you?" I ask wearily, a hand latched onto the counter behind me. The sleep deprived blackette walked next to me, sliding money across the table for Grissel.

"The strongest coffee you got, a caramel latte and white hot chocolate. Oh, and whatever she ordered." He ordered, glancing away before the larger man could reply.

"We need to have a chat, Y/N."