You shut the door behind him and turn around to see D/N staring at Connor who stares back at her. She then walks up to him as he looks down at her, with interest. "Uh, you know you can pet her right?" You say as Connor continues to stare at her which makes you laugh.

He then looks at you as you stop laughing. "Would you like to pet her or not?" You asked Connor as who looked between you and D/N. "You're useless come here." You say as you grab his hand. "You need to get down to her level." You said as you guide him down to kneel in front of D/N. "Now you just let her come to you." You say as you hold his hand out towards your dog.

You let go of his hand as D/N rushes towards Connors hand, panting excitedly. Connor starts to pet her as a small smile creeps onto his face.

Software Instability^

Y/N Status: Friend but rising

"I'll go get changed, don't touch any of my shit." You say to Connor who looks over at you for a moment before going back to petting your dog. "Why does the Lieutenant call her ugly?" You hear Connor ask as you walk towards your room. "I don't know." You call out before walking into your room closing the door.

"You are not ugly." Connor says to your dog as he stands up after hearing your bedroom door shut. He then begins to look around your living room.

Learn more about Detective Y/N

He looks over at a display that had a couple of pictures of you and your dad when you were younger. He noticed that you had both always been very close with one another.

He then moved over to the pictures on the wall and saw a picture of you with your dad when you first started working for the DPD. He then saw a picture of you and a little boy smiling he instantly began to scan both faces.

Name: Y/N Anderson
Dob: (dd/mm/2014)
Criminal record: None

Name: Cole Anderson (Deceased)
Dob: 23/09/2029
Dod: 11/10/2035

Had a brother who passed away

He sees a shelf filled with films that weren't necessary to have but you preferred them that way, he looked a few of them up and saw they were all different genres and produced at different times.

He then moves over to a side table that had a drawer he knew that you had told him not to touch anything but, he felt curious. He pulled open the drawer to see a group of pictures, he pulled them out and began to look through them. In every single one of them you were smiling, happiness filled your eyes as you clung to a man. He instantly scans their face.

Name: E/N E/L/N
Dob: (dd/mm/2013)
Criminal record: Petty theft

Connor glared down at the pictures but couldn't understand why he felt the way he did when he looked at the man's face. Connor then put the pictures back not wanting you to catch him looking through your stuff, he then hears your bedroom door open and instantly moved away from the side table.

You walk up to him. "Well, I'm ready." You say as you shift on your feet. "Wait no, one of shoe laces is tighter than the other, hold on." You then say as you bend down to re-tie one of your laces.

"Where will we go to look for your father?" Connor asks you as you look up at him. "Uh, he's probably at home, told me he wasn't going out to drink tonight." You reply as you stand up.

Connor gives you a slight nod as you move over to D/N who was sat in her bed, you lie down on your stomach in front of her and start rubbing her belly. "You be a good girl, D/N. I'll be back in awhile, I'll give you some treats when I get back." You say as Connor watches you, amused.