Act 6 || The Scarlet Devil

"S-so... what are you guys doing?..." Sanae giggled as she bumped back into a wall.
"Don't be scared, we're all back together." Meiling smiled.
"H-how?!" Sanae got confused.
"It's simple, thanks to Patchouli help I knew what you were doing." Remilia giggled.
"Wh...WHAT?! But! You were totally trying to hypnotise us!" Sanae grew angry.
The vampire laughed "I know... what if I told you..."
Sanae was now angry as a burning Reiuji and wanted to pick up a fight.

"GrR! I can't take it anymore! Spell Card!" She leaped into the air.
Everyone quickly got away as Sanae made straight eye-contact with Remilia.
"Preparation "Takeminakata Invocatioooonnn"!!" She shouted as she held her gohei in front of her.
Remilia stood there as a swarm of red and blue bullets came rushing right at her.
"Hah!" She blocked the bullets using her graze "You should of known I prepared grazes, spell cards and sprit power!"
"Quickly, guys get out of the building. I have a wind priestess to deal with." Remilia told the rest of the Scarlet Devil Mansion residents to leave the mansion to their own safety. That's if they wanted to fight with the mistress.
They all rushed outside as the two were ready for a battle.

"Fufu~ I'll make sure to leave you dead on the floor with scarlet blood on you meaning I won!" Remilia giggled.
"Ah! No you don't! You made me waste... my spell card!" Sanae stepped forward.
"Enough talking you pathetic human, let me show you the true power of the scarlet devil."
Remilia rose into the air, through the roof and up to the sky, Sanae followed her as they were ready.
They used their normal attacks first and inflicted a little damage at first but then Remilia decided to use her spell card.
"Let me show you a punishment! Divine Punishment "Young Demon Lord"!"
An array of angled lasers and bubble waves came racing down as Sanae dodged them but accidentally got hit by one.
"I got you at least!" Remilia laughed.
"Ugh... this vampire is.. so! Annoying!..." Sanae said while dodging her normal attacks.

"Alright! It's my time to shine! Esoterica "Secretly Inherited Art of Danmaku"!"
Two stars become too many stars before becoming blooms of scattered bullets heading straight for Remilia.
She dodged them like she was in a dance contest and blew a kiss of bullets before being distracted and got hit by a bullet.
"Haha! Who's laughing now huh?!" Sanae giggled.
"Grr.... I'll get you this time!" Remilia pulled out another spell card.

"God Art "Vampire Illusion"!!"
A quickshot spread of blood-dripping orbs and bullets came racing for Sanae.
"Hoo! Haah! Hoo! Haah! OUCH!" She got hit by a few leaving Remilia laughing.
"You can't just do that!... Your lucky I have one more spell card left..."
"If this doesn't get you... I don't know what will..."

"Great Miracle "Yasaka's Divine Wiiiinddd!"!!"
A circling amount of green and blue bullets came rushing down.
"That's too beautiful!-" Remilia got hypnotised by how beautifully the bullets came rushing down and got hit by loads.
"AAAAOUCH!" She landed on the grass as she was covered in cuts and grazes.

"How pathetic... a vampire who gathered 'friends' to protect herself from the mikos? So cute~" Sanae kneeled down.
"One of them... included... you!" Remilia pointed out.
"So? I've helped my friends come back with their rightful people. I'll guess I'll just finish you off now."
She pointed her gohei at Remilia.
It was glowing with green signing that a huge bullet will go straight through her.
"..."
"Haha... have you forgotten...?" Remilia said,
"Forgotten about what?" Sanae replied.
"That the scarlet devil never loses!"
She rosed back to air and shouted her final spell card.
"Scarlet Gensokyo!!"
The purest undulating blood-red magic Remilia has ever created came racing the the unprepared Sanae.
"KYAAAAAAAA!" She screamed as she landed on the roof of the mansion.

Meiling was quietly sleeping, Patchouli and Koakuma were reading a book, Sakuya was practising her knife skills and Flandre was playing with her teddy.
They all heard and saw the smoke and explosion of Sanae.
"Uwa! What was that?!" Meiling jumped up.
"It's Remilia, she just destroyed Sanae. I really enjoy seeing my mistress destroy people." Patchouli smiled.
"That's weird Patchy..." Flandre stated,
"Hehe... it's what Patchouli enjoys seeing." Sakuya smiled.

Remilia flew over to Sanae on the roof.
"Let me tell you something."
"...What?..."
"You were wrong."
"...Huh?"
"You were wrong."
"You were wrong about me hypnotising my friends to protect myself."
"What?!"
"Your predictions were wrong."

"Wake up."
"WAKE UP!"