"Listen To Your Master"

Y/N owes Eddie a favor for misbehaving during D&D...

Trigger warning: Dom/sub relationship
------------------------------------------------------------------

You bounce your knee as the second hand ticks by ever so slowly on the clock over Mr. Robinson's blackboard. Three minutes to go.

You roll the D20 you borrowed from Wheeler between your middle three fingers and watch the fluorescent light catch what remains of the silver paint in the number engravings. You're itching to get back in the game, and not just because it's surprisingly fun.

You're out the classroom door before the bell has even finished ringing, ignoring Mr. Robinson's admonishment for skipping out early. You shove your way through the crowd to room 101, which waits, empty and dark. You flick on just one light, giving the room an atmospherically moody glow, and toss your bag to the ground before lounging lazily in Eddie's throne.

The boys come barreling through the door as a unit, laughing at something someone said, but they freeze when they see you, Eddie at the helm.

You pretend to be totally focused on your book while Eddie sizes you up.

"Comfy?" he asks, knocking his knuckles twice on the long central table. You look up as if only just noticing them. You flash him a falsely sweet smile, your stomach doing a little flip.

"Very, thanks."

"Can we sit in your chair?" Jeff asks.

"Are you kidding?" Henderson says. "We don't have boobs."

Eddie ignores this and walks up to, dragging his fingertips along the tabletop. He rests his hip against the edge and crosses his arms, looking down at you.

"Temptress," he says by way of greeting. You smirk at him.

"Master," you reply. A slow smile creeps across Eddie's face, and you know he's thinking about all the things he's made you do to serve him in bed.

Just the way you like it. 

"Get a room," Lucas sneers.

Eddie proffers his hand to you as the boys take their seats. You place your palm on his and he helps you from the throne, then gives you an elaborate bow as you take the seat at his right side.

Eddie takes his spot in the thone and sets up his DM screen. Then he rests his elbows on the table and presses his fingertips together as he paints the scene.

Your eyes rove over the cords of muscle in his forearms and desire ripples through you.

As the session progresses, your new character sweeps onto the stage mid-fight and deals the killing blow to a rogue ogre giving the rest of the gang trouble, earning you some respect among the group.

"Well done, Temptress," Eddie says with a wink.

"Hey!" Henderson shouts. "This isn't the time for flirting. Some of us are dying, here."

"Keep your socks on, Henderson," Eddie needles. "I'm sure one of your many comrades would be willing to help you out."

"I got him," Lucas grumbles.

"Thanks, man," Henderson says.

The session wraps up and everyone packs away their things.

"Man, I need some pizza," Gareth says. "Pizza, anyone?"

"Can't, told my mom I'd be home for dinner," Henderson says.

"Same," Wheeler adds.

"I'll come with," Jeff says. Gareth claps him on the shoulder and looks at Eddie.