Sana slapped his arms.

Sid: ahh maar kyun rahi hai?

Sana: meko labour pain ho raha hai khanjara hospital chal.

Sid: okay! Whattt? Labour pain? What the hell?. Kya karu aab mai?

Sana rolled her eyes.

Sana: sidhaaarth kon bolega tu ek bacchi ka baap hai? Mere se jada daara hua toh tu rehta hai jaise ki tere pet se bacche niklenge!

Sid:  ye toh possible nahi hai na darling? Mere pet se Baccha kaise nikal saakte hai?

Sana: argghhh! Sidhaaarth isse pehle mai tera katal kar doon meko hospital le k jaa!

Sid: yeah ok ok.

He took her in his arms , his whole family came in the hall and rita ji quickly sat with sana on the back seat while zara was beside her dadi.

Sidharth was driving the car while his dad was consoling him.

Sana's operation started , before going inside the operation theater, sana had to console her dear husband who was panicking and gasping like a fish.

The gills also reached there. Sidharth was biting his nails.

Zara looked at him and called him in her baby voice .

Zara : papa ...

Sid : haan ?

Zara:  Take a chill pill papa. Mumma strong girl  hai.

He took her in his lap and said...

Sid: kya hai na beta papa loves your mumma very much! Aap ki mumma aap ki papa ki best friend hai. Aap ki mumma ko choti si bhi kharoch aaye toh aap ki papa ko bardaas nahi hota!

Zara: mumma is your best friend?

Sid: hmm .

Zara: par dadi toh kehti hai mumma aap ka pyaar hai?

Sid: haan pyaar toh hai.

Zara: papa , zara is confused.

He chuckled.

Sid: kyun? Zara confused kyun hai?

Zara: mumma aap ki best friend hai ya pyaar?.

Rita ji giggled and took zara in her lap.

Rita ji: beta teri papa toh teri mumma ka diwana hai.

Zara: diwa...na....jo bhi bola apne wo kya Hota hai dadi?

Rita ji: baata doon sidharth kaise tune propose kiya tha mere bahu ko?

Sidharth closed his eyes in embarrassment.

Sid: no mom!! Abhi ye choti hai.

Zara: no papa I am a bigg girl now!

Sid: beta papa will tell you fir kabhi. Zara is a good girl na? Papa ko pareshan nahi karegi hai na?

Zara: yesshhh!

He kissed his daughter's cheeks and then went Infront of the OT door. He looked at his wife from the small Mirror of the door and remembered that day when he proposed  her and that was weird , still so so special.

.
.
.
.

Flashback:

SidNaaz were standing in sid's room. After the fight with raj, Sidharth handed him to the police and warned mona to go from here without doing any drama. Then he brought her to his home and locked the door of his room.