04!

most people don't know this, but destiny has a twin sister. desiree was used to being pushed aside, not as popular, not as talented (or so she was told), somehow not as pretty although she and her sister were identical twins.

desiree had always been the underdog, it was just the cards she was dealt, so when destiny finally properly introduced her to her friends? desiree was over the moon.

her and evelyn were quick friends, they bonded over being the underdog, the one who could never seem to win anything.

eventually evelyn was out of the group but her and desiree stayed friends, mainly because desiree was never accepted into their group. evelyn was the only one who'd fight to include her, the others only seemed interested in the original group.

desiree comforted evelyn when she cried. she was there for everything, when her and chris broke up, when her mom kicked her out, when all her followers turned on her and the list kept going for hours.

evelyn and desiree decided to have a sleepover one night. everything was going fine, destiny left for amber's house before evelyn got there, claiming that she didn't need any negative energy in her life. desiree rolled her eyes at that.

at around 9pm someone knocked on desiree's door. she hadn't been expecting anyone, so with a small frown she stood up and opened her door so only she could see who stood in front of it.

for a moment matt completely forgot how much destiny and desiree looked alike, and looking into her eyes he felt his breath hitch. what was going on?

desiree stared up at him wordlessly. she wasn't the quiet type but for some reason her brain couldn't even think of anything she could say.

"uh- do you know where your sister is?" he asked and she blinked at him. "she's at amber's." she replied quickly and quietly and he nodded slowly.

"oh okay... what're you doing?" he asked and she looked back over her shoulder, where evelyn was curled up under her covers watching cartoons.

"watching cartoons" she paused and turned to look back up at him "..with evelyn." she finished and he winced at the sound of her name.

"i'd invite you for a drive with me but um..." he trailed off and she shook her head "no, no i can come with you, i'll just tell ev i'll be back." she told him and he nodded, giving her a small smile.

she closed her door and did a happy jump, her smile as big as the cheshire cat's as evelyn raised a brow at her "who was at the door?" she asked and desiree turned to look at her with a mischievous smile.

"my next boyfriend." she grinned and evelyn quickly sat up, intrigued to hear about this new boy that had desiree so excited.

desismith

liked by dessysmith and 5,829 othersdesismith my favorite nightview all 267 comments

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

liked by dessysmith and 5,829 others
desismith my favorite night
view all 267 comments

user COME THRU HAPPY MEAL 🤭

amberjames CUTE!!!

user who's car 😭

user since when do u know ppl with cars!

dessysmith is that who's car i think it is
desismith depends on who's u think it is

user omg im so glad its not just me that eats happy meals

user thats such a small meal 😧

matthew.sturniolo happy meals are bomb
desismith ATE!!

user ....what 😀

IMESSAGE GC!
GIRLS & THE GAYS PT 2!
7 participants
annoying bitch - destiny
bambi - amber
st nick - nick
west - wesley
mads - madi
alahna - alahna
desiwesi - desiree

st nick
.... so!

west
let's cut to the chase.
desiree wtf is ur issue.

alahna
does anyone wanna watch teen beach movie

bambi
MEEEE OMG PLSSSSSSS

alahna
come to my house rnnn

mads
let's not get sidetracked. desiree how did u and matt end up hanging out?

desiwesi
he came looking for destiny and asked if i wanted to go for a ride w him so i said yeah

west
but why tho

desiwesi
why not?

st nick
but desiree, destiny likes matt

desiwesi
and? i went for a fucking drive with him we didn't get married.

west
ok but u shouldn't be alone with him, you look just like her he could get his feelings confused

desiwesi
well if ur that worried that i'm gonna take ur "man" destiny

st nick
ok there was no need for the quotation marks

desiwesi
have y'all even kissed? hugged? confessed that u like each other?

mads
desiree...

west
thats not the point

annoying bitch
no. we haven't.

desiwesi
then he's not yours.

west
oh so what he's yours?

desiwesi
no.. but he could be.

st nick
desiree bffr.

west
no he won't he doesn't even know you 😭

desiwesi
exactly why he will be 🕺

west
yeah okay.

OOOUUUUU TEA!

what do y'all think of desiree? 🤭

make sure u vote & comment! i love reading your feedback 🤍

DIDN'T DATE!, matt sturnioloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें