I smile as she gets down to his level again and gives him another hug. "I am starting to get jealous gorgeous..." I say getting a bit bolder with her. "Why?" She asks me shocked looking up and again i have to suppress a moan as i wonder how it would feel to have her on her knees in front of me naked with my dick in her mouth.

"Well Dodger is getting all you hugs... and i dont think that is fair..." I say smirking. She stands back up and looks at me if i has said the most ridiculous thing ever. I take her hand in mine and pull her into me wrapping my arms around her just shooting my shot hoping she will accept and if she would tell me off i would immediately let her go... but i had to try...

She is hesitant at first but soon relaxes and puts her arms around my waist and i can't help but think it feels right... God she is so soft and comfortable... I love her body pressed against mine... I love the way she feels... Her hands on my back, makes my entire body tingle...

"Better...?" She whispers and i grin... "Much better..." I whisper but i dont let her go. "You can let go now..." She whispers. "Dont want to..." I whisper and she giggles... The sound is music to my ears.

As i look down she looks up at me and i stare into those beautiful green eyes... "You have beautiful eyes..." I whisper and she blushed. I lean down and hover my lips over hers waiting for a sign that it is okay to kiss her... God i wanted to kiss her i wanted to feel those plump lips on mine... I wanted to taste her...

"What are you waiting for..." She whispers so soft it is almost inaudible and i waist no more time crashing my lips on hers. She lets out a little moan and i take advantage of it slipping in my tongue and God it was amazing... Sparks were flying and i let my hands roam her back before resting them on her ass. God i love her ass so soft so round. I squeezed a little bit making her groan into the kiss.

Would it be wrong to ask her if she wants to get out of here...? God i wanted to have her alone... To have her all to myself... But i was nervous to ask... I kissed her again passionately and she lets out a little sigh. "Wanna get out of here...??" I ask her softly just shooting my shot desperately wanting her to say yes and to my surprise she nods. I take her hand and we sneak out through the back gate Dodger hot on our tail.

We make the short walk to the place i am staying at and as soon as i close the door behind me i push her up against the wall kissing her with everything i got. I let my hands roam her body wanting to feel every inch of her. She moans and while kissing her i walk us to the bedroom.

I can feel her pull at my shirt and i grin pulling it quickly over my head before attaching my lips with hers again her hands roaming my body making it feel like i am on fire... She is wearing a dress and i pull it up and over her head and as i look down i groan. "Fuck you are so beautiful..." I murmur. She blushes and gets shy trying to hide wrapping her arms around her.

I take her arms and gently pull the off of her. "Dont hide from me sweetheart... I want to see you... All of you... God you are so sexy..." I groan taking all of her in... She blushes and i let my hands wonder around her body enjoying every soft curve under my fingertips. "So soft..." I murmur. "Fuck can't wait to have my head buried between does delicious thigs of yours..." I growl and she whimpers. I cup her face and kiss her again and slowly let my hand roam around her back unclasping her bra making it drop to the floor. I groan at her perfect tits and grab each of them in a hand squeezing massaging playing with them...

God i am like a kid who gets to play with his favorite toy and the little moans escaping her make me hard instantly. I take her hand and put it on my cock that is still in my jeans uncomfortably hard. "See gorgeous this is what you do to me..." I growl and she gasps as her fingers softly stroke me through my pants making me even harder if that is possible.