39

"So mom where were you gonna tell me?" I asked

"So mom where were you gonna tell me?" I asked. Right now me and my mom were talking. Omarion and her new "friend" decided to give us some alone time and were outside talking.

"Well you've been busy and I've been busy so I didn't really know. I didn't even know you were coming by today" She said.

"Mom, you know you can always call me or text me. Yeah, I have been busy working and preparing for this baby but you can tell call anytime you want. Your my mom" I explained.

"I know baby.. this just happened unexpectedly. " She said.

"Where did you guys meet?" I asked.

"Grocery store. I was getting grocery's and got up to the line and realized I didn't have my EBT card which meant I didn't have money for the groceries.. he was behind me and overheard me say that and decided to pay. I told him he didn't have to many times but he insisted" She explained. " And then we talked a little outside, he asked for my number and we went on a little date and now we here. "

"Wow.." I said.

"Same thing I said. But he's a good guy. Actually a great guy" She said with a smirk.

"Aw mom you in love" I said and she smiled.

"No no.. we haven't used the L word yet. But I do have love for him and care for him a lot" She said.

"That's amazing mama. I'm happy for you. As long as he isn't like- he's not" She cut me off.

"Good then I'm happy if you are" I said and she smiled.

"Thanks baby. Now just your sister I have to tell. " She said as I got up.

"Yeah and I pray for you on that." I said.

"I pray for myself" She said and we both chuckled.

"Alright mama. Ima go the twins are about to get out of school and we have to stop by Omarions dad house to see him since we haven't seen him in a while" I said.

"Alright baby. Thank you for stopping by" She said as she pulled me in for a hug.

"You welcome" I said as I pulled away. I walked to the front door and opened it revealing the men out of the porch. I opened the screen door walking out.

"Alright man, it was nice meeting you" Omarion said as he dapped the man up.

"You too. " He said. "Nice meeting you too"

"Same to you" I said with a smile. I followed Omarion to the car and got in. I put my seat belt on as he started the car up. He pulled out the driveway making our way to get the twins.

"You like him so far?" I asked.

"So far he seem like cool people. He seem genuine and you know I never get good vibes" He said.