When We Met

**Mature!!! G!P Reader!!**

It was never in your nature to come to these sorts of things. Though, one never passes an invitation from Tony Stark. Or else you'd get pestered by him relentlessly. You couldn't figure out what to wear, but it had to be something formal. Not wedding-worthy, but drunk picture worthy where you still look hot as you're a complete drunk mess. You wore a brownish-grey suit, with a sheer lace button-up top underneath. You allowed your bare skin to catch the air cooling yourself. You paired the outfit with some layered gold necklaces to liven it up. With your enhanced abilities, you had some things bigger than other women. Though, when you were so 'happily bestowed' onto you, there were some minor cons to the reality stone touching your civilian skin. Yes, you became stronger than a common super-soldier, and fight the Hulk family and live to tell the tale. The con is the extra appendage you weren't born with. It was huge, frankly, everything about you was huge but the thing that hung between your legs made you feel like a real freak.
You shook the thought away, fluffing the silk pants away from your skin, overthinking the inseam of your pants hugging your unwanted "third leg" too tight.
You were in the main entrance in the front of the Avengers compound finishing off your smoke. Everyone was like cattle herding into the main doors leading into the party. You weren't too fond of crowds, thinking everyone was staring at you. Your face was feminine but your shoulders down looked like a man's body. You looked like Bucky Barnes with tits. Or that's what you thought.
"Oh miss Y/n! Fuck finally! Some real people to hang out with!" Kate sat slumped over on the couch, already drunk even when the party had just begun. She wasn't wearing anything special, just a pair of ripped jeans and her white long-sleeved she always wear saying "лайка".
you were kicking yourself in the ass for dressing up. Until you noticed everyone but Kate was wearing something formal.
Yelena stood behind the bar with Tony mixing drinks. Yelena scoffed handing you a beer.
"Da, Y/n. I'm quite pleased you are here. Kate is a fucking lightweight when it comes to drinking." Her back turned to nudge Tony as he cleaned glasses. You noticed she forgot to open your beer. You looked around making sure no one was watching as you intertwined your index and your middle finger around the cap lifting it lightly making a popping noise.
"Y/n. Come now. You don't have to feel embarrassed about your strength. Buck and I can do that easily." Steve stood behind you clinking your beer to his. You both took a swig each before finally finishing the conversation.
"Oh, I'm not ashamed, Steve. I just don't want to freak anyone out when if I accidentally shatter the bottle. You can control your strength. Sometimes I can't." Your fingers clung around the shaft of the bottle. You broke out in a tiny sweat, feeling your chest burn from the inside out.
"If it happens, it happens Y/n. Accidents happen. We all know you're trying your best." Steve's hand pressed gently on your shoulder, walking off in front of you to join Natasha. You shrugged quitely chuckling to yourself. You followed along standing in front of Kate trying to lift her face off the pillow. "Come one champ! Let's get you sitting straight up huh?" You tried not to move her forcefully, but strong enough to move her body straight up.
"Come on Y/n! Let's get fucked up!" Kate leaped up to her feet head-butting your collarbone. "No, no. How about I get you some water and sit your ass back down." You grabbed her shoulders sitting her back on the couch. "No! Fuck that! Let's get white girl wasted!" You had to laugh at her state. You've seen her drunk but never this out of it. You had to think of a plan so she wouldn't get sick. You darted to the bar whisking two shot glasses and a bottle of water. You poured the water into the shot glasses, running back to Kate. "Okay, Katey-baby. You wanna drink? Fine here you go!" Kate's hand slurred trying to latch onto the shot glass, finally, however, she gripped the glass throwing the water back. You drank yours slowly making sure Kate didn't notice. "Hell yeah! That went down fine! Give me another!" You turned ripping the water label off and pouring more into her glass. You heard a laugh behind you. You cocked your head around noticing a brunette wearing a white ruffled bustier cami dress, with black heels. She wasn't laughing over someone else saying something, she was laughing at you. You raised an eyebrow towards her which made her grin. She glided across the floor to the couch you were planted on with Kate.