Welcome to Duel Academy I

Start from the beginning

Kota: "Actually-"

The shaking on my hip interrupted my sentence making me confused. The lid for it flew open with a ball of light coming out. A poof of spirity pink smoke explodes and fades away within a matter of seconds leaving the floating astral form of Peten the Dark Clown. He giggled before floating down next to Judy.

Peten: "It does indeed~! Peten's the name and entertaining's my game. A pleasure to meet you, milady."

Judy: "Hi there."

Kota: *hushed* "What are you doing?!"

Peten: "What? Can I NOT say hi to the lady?"

Kota: *hushed* "Can you just wait until we're somewhere more private? Y'know, WITHOUT all the people around us?"

Peten: "Alright, alright. Buzzkill."

And just like how he appeared, Peten disappeared in a poof of pink smoke. Thankfully no one else could see it unless they had a connection to Duel Monster spirits like me and Judy have. It seemed to be the perfect queue for Winged Kuriboh to make his exit too. He cooed one more time snuggling up to Judy's cheek for a second before fading away like he wasn't even there. Judy must be really tired since she was starting to doze off again.

Kota: "Did you get any sleep last night?"

Judy: "Huh? Oh, right. I didn't fall asleep until later than I usually do. I was too excited about today and..." *yawns* "... getting into Duel Academy."

Kota: "Well, why don't you catch some zees. I'll wake you up when we land."

Judy: *sleepily* "sounds... good."

Judy's eyes closed once again, except this time, she fell over into my shoulder and went back to sleep. I was kinda paralyzed at this point since I never had a LITERAL GIRL fall asleep on me! She snuggled into me a bit more wrapping her arm around mine before her light snoring came back on. Once again, I couldn't help but think about how cute she looked when she was asleep. I didn't want to disturb her by readjusting her or making her move, so I just let her sleep the way she was. This continued for about an hour or so, thanks to my wristwatch for telling the time, before the static of the speakers came to life inside the cabin.

Pilot: "Attention new Duel Academy students. If you look outside your windows, you'll see your new home away from home."

Everyone in the cabin scrambled in their seats to get a good look out their windows. I turned my head so I could see what awaited us down below. Beneath us was a large island that was divided into two parts. One was covered in a lush, green forest where the Academy stood clear as day. From our vantage point, I could see a waterfall, a lake, and even a beach! There was a smaller island that was connected to the main one via bridge that had a port for ships to dock at. The other part of the island was practically reserved for the huge volcano that sit dead in the middle of that area. It billowed out smoke signaling that the volcano was active. Overall, it looked really super cool.

Kota: 'Judy's missing out on this.'

Pilot: "Now, now. Don't shove. Quite a sight, eh? Now fasten your seatbelts and set your seats back to an upright position. We're going into land. Next stop: Academy Island."

The chopper came to land on a helipad located by the docks. All the other students rushed to the exit of the craft as soon as the ramp started to drop. I shook Judy awake and let her get up on her own. The sunlight blinded me for a bit, but when my eyes focused, it was like when I first stepped into Duelist Kingdom as a child. It was like stepping into an entirely new world. I could see all of the students racing down the road leading towards the academy. Bastion walked up next to me. We both nodded to each other as he patted my shoulder and went to catch up to the others. I turn around to see both Syrus and Judy walking out of the helicopter. Looks like I didn't quite wake her up enough, so Syrus had to finish the job.