Naruki's path

(Mc's pov)

Mc: I choose Naruki
Naruki: Nice!
Mc: hehe
Moniko: So mc will be helping Naruki. Okay everyone thats it for today! See everyone on Monday!

After Moniko says his little speech, everyone was packing up and left.
I was about to leave, then suddenly i felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Naruki.

Naruki: hey mc... Can i get your number?
Mc: i thought i already gave you it?
Naruki: U gave me the wrong one, cause you never gave me ten numbers, only eight, you dummy!
Mc: Sorry....

After exchanging numbers and parted ways.

(Sunday)

It was Sunday and also the day Naruki would come to my place. I don't know why we couldn't do it at his place. But i left it.

Soon i hear a knock on the door. I jump up from my seat and opened the door. I see Naruki with a tone of bags.

Naruki: hey mc!
Mc: hey Naruki.

I take one of the bags Naruki is holding seeing that he was struggling and let him inside the house.

Naruki: Thanks mc!
Mc: no problem.

When Naruki saw the inside of of my house, his eyes where sparkling. He looked kinda cute. I giggle a little and showed him the kitchen.

Naruki: your house is so huge!
Mc: thanks.

Soon Naruki takes the bags and places the bags on the table. I place my bags on the table. They have some of the things Naruki wanted, since he couldn't find any of these things.

Naruki washed his hands and started to takes the ingredients. Soon he rolls up his sleeve.

Naruki: Where are your bowls?
Mc: in that cupboard, want me to get them? They are kinda high.
Naruki: No, its fine! I can get them!
Mc: You sure?
Naruki: Yea!

Naruki, determent to get the bowls, grabs a chair and opens the cupboard, but struggles to get the bowls.

Suddenly Naruki falls of the chair, I run quickly and catch Naruki in time.

Naruki: thanks Mc..
Mc: You sure you don't want me to get the bowls?
Naruki: please..???
Mc: hehe sure..

I give Naruki a sweet smile and i put him down. I get the bowls and give them to Naruki.

Naruki: thanks mc..
Mc: no problem Naruki.

I take the chair and put it back. I look over and i see all the the dry ingredients and wet ingredients in bowls. Soon Naruki give a task.

Naruki: Hey mc?
Mc: yea?
Naruki: do you know how to make icing?
Mc: Yea!
Naruki: can you make some?
Mc: sure, you have the bags and icing pipes?
Naruki: yea its in that bag.

Naruki points to a bag that has all the icing things. I walk to the bag and take out the things and get started on making the icing. Naruki put the cookies in the oven. I finished the icing and and i finished dying them too.

Soon Naruki walked up to the icing and was shocked. He tasted the icing and had sparkles in his eyes.

Naruki: have you made icing before?
Mc: yea

Naruki took some icing and placed icing on my face.

Mc: NARUKI!
Naruki: oh no
Mc: get over here!
Naruki: AHHHHH!!!!!-

I chase Naruki around the kitchen until at one point i pinned him against the wall.

Naruki: hehe!
Mc: you are so dead Naruki!
Naruki: ha! No way!
Mc: sure says the one who is pinned against a wall.

Then i realized what i said.

Naruki: mc!
Mc: sorry...

I let Naruki go and look at the timer just as it goes off. Naruki gets the cookies and got the timer to shut up.
He take the icing and starts to do the decore on the cookies. I watch not wanting to mess a cookie up.

Naruki: you can decorate one you know?
Mc: i know but i don't wanna ruin one of them. I rather watch.

Naruki continues with the decorating, then gives me one.

Naruki: have one.
Mc: really?!
Naruki: sure, why not?
Mc: thank you Naruki!

I take the cookie and i eat it, its tasted really good. Naruki smiled and continued his work.

Naruki finishes the cookies, packs them away, and leaves. But gives me  peck on the cheek and left.

Mc: uh...

I guess that means of to bed

END