The Beginning

•(Mc's Pov) •

I walk on the pavement starring into the unknown until I hear my name bring called from someone...

??????: Mc!!!-

I turn around only to see Satori...
Satori is my childhood best friend we have been friends since middle school.
He runs into my arms hugging me and also completely out of breath.

I hold him making sure he doesn't fall but of course I trip over my foot thanks to Satori being so damn heavy and fell over, causing Satori and I to both fall over.

I was on the floor in pain while Mister was on top on me, both of his hand on the opposite sides of my face, lets just say the position we were in wasn't the best since everyone was starting to stare at us.

Satori: Hehe..
Mc: Get of me!

(3rd pov)

Satori got up and lent Mc a hand, Mc took Satori's hand and got up.
When Mc took a look at his watch, he read

7:57am

Mc:SHIT!
Satori: what?
Mc: Were gonna be late!! Lets go!!
Satori: but-

Mc grabbed Satori's arm and dragged him to school, in a huge rush.
Mc was never late but since Satori has been waking up late and takes kinda long to get ready, Mc noticed a lots of change in Satori. Waking up late, bags under his eyes, being very strict at times.

(Mc's pov)

That look Satori had just know kinda scared me.
Satori really does scare me sometimes...
I noticed that Satori is a little more strict and protective.
I mean.. Its not bad having a friend that is protective, but... I feel like he is doing this for some sort of reason... or I'm over thinking this..

I really really miss the old Satori but I need to accepted and support who he is!
Thats what friends are for, to be there, to support them, to take care of them..
All that stuff! My mom tells me the way we act with each other, we act like boyfriends. I mean....
Satori as my boyfriend? I would love for that to happen but I don't know if he would feel the same.

(Satori's pov)

I cannot believe this
I cannot believe this!!!

Mc was sooooo cute!!
But I feel so baddddd, I made him trip over me being so damn heavy

I really have deep feelings for Mc, even though he is a guy, I love him with all my heart!

I want him to be mine....

Satori!
Forget about your creepy thoughts and focus so we don't fall again!

We ran to school in a very big rush....