You gave the food you cooked to him and you ate breakfast at the same time while you both were eating you couldn't help but think to yourself what you said to him earlier.

"You cook this?" Douma asked.

You and you just nodded your head while eating.

"I didn't know you were such a good cook?" Douma said.

Just smile because you don't want to know that you inherit from your mother so you're a good cook you don't want him to know where you're from because he might know that you're not from this world so you didn't tell him the truth.

"Bcause that's my favorite cooking" you said.

To him while the two of you are eating you can't help it don't worry because at any time he might ask you something he shouldn't ask you.

(Food)

You never thought that douma liked the food you cooked for breakfast for the two of you and you didn't think that douma would eat human food like you were surprised because you know that he is a demon and all he eats is human flesh so you ask him ...

You never thought that douma liked the food you cooked for breakfast for the two of you and you didn't think that douma would eat human food like you were surprised because you know that he is a demon and all he eats is human flesh so you ask him if he liked the food.

"Do you like the food douma?" you ask.

Him he just nodded his head at your question to him.

"I'm so glad you like the food" you said to him with a smile on your face.

"I thought you didn't eat human food?" You ask.

Douma he looked at you and spoke

"It doesn't mean that we are demons, we don't eat human food anymore" douma said.

All you think is that when demons don't eat human food anymore because you only know what they eat is human flesh.

"We still eat but not always just occasionally" douma said.

When you hear this you immediately think that they did it to hide their true personality from other people they meet so they are forced to eat human food.

When you finished eating you took out the tray you brought and you left douma in the room and you went back to the kitchen to deliver the tray there.

When you get to the kitchen you can't help but look around because as soon as you enter the kitchen you feel like someone is looking at you you just ignored it and put the tray to the side so you could wash the dishes.

You put the tray to the side and you took the dishes and started washing what you ate until a few hours later you finished washing the dishes when you left the kitchen you saw something on the tatami floor a paper so you picked it up wondering where it came from.

When you got the paper that was on the tatami floor you read it as you walked back to the room where douma was you didn't look at what you were passing because you were busy reading the letter on the paper until you bumped into a man.