[Baby is so cute. It's so cute. I want to kiss.]

The little man in the bubble lay on the wall and looked out, and his eyes did not blink.

Li Qingzhou paused when he chewed the steamed bun, and the corners of his mouth wanted to evoke it and immediately put up.

He pushed the remaining steamed buns to Liu Bohuai's mouth and said, "Ahuai also eats."

Liu Bohuai opened his mouth and ate it.

[It's so nice, baby.]

The little man in the bubble looked at Li Qingzhou again and again. Suddenly, he stretched out his little hand and put it on his mouth and spread it out. Unexpectedly, he had a kiss.

"Poof." Li Qingzhou hurriedly covered his mouth, but his eyebrows were bent with laughter.

Liu Bohuai wondered, "What's wrong?"

[Baby, it's a little strange today.]

- The little man's expression in the bubble is meditative.

"No, it's nothing." Li Qingzhou swallowed the food and waved his hand and said, "I'm full, Ahuai."

"Well, drink some water." Liubohuai Road, after eating the rest of the food, take it to the kitchen.

They are off at home this weekend.

After breakfast, Li Qingzhou usually nests in the rocking chair of the study to read mobile phones, browse Weibo, comics, novels, etc.

Liu Bohuai sat behind the desk and worked for a while.

On the small round table in the rocking chair, there are fruit plates, snacks, black tea, paper towels prepared by Liu Bohuai, and a garbage basket, next to flat and flat brackets.

Usually, Li Qingzhou plays with his mobile phone and watches TV series and movies on the tablet.

But today, the tablet was not turned on. Li Qingzhou would peek at Liu Bohuai while playing with his mobile phone.

Liu Bohuai didn't care at first, but later he felt something was wrong, so he looked up when Li Qingzhou looked over again.

[Why did the baby laugh?]

The villain in the bubble sat in the chair, with the same rimless glasses on the bridge of his nose, a desk and computer in front of him.

The villain pushed his glasses, tilted his head, and a black question mark appeared on his head.

Li Qingzhou smiled happier when he saw this.

"Baby, why are you laughing so happily?" Liu Bohuai asked.

Li Qingzhou stuffed a peeled apple into his mouth and said vaguely, "Because I like Ahuai so much? I'm happy to look at Ahuai."

The corners of Liu Bohuai's mouth were raised.

[Baby's mouth is so sweet. I want to kiss.]

The villain in the bubble took off his glasses and left the seat.

Liu Bohuai acted the same way and went to Li Qingzhou and leaned down. However, before he kissed him, an apple stood against his lips.

Li Qingzhou smiled and said, "Does Ahuai also want to eat? You're welcome. I'll feed you."

Liu Bohuai raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to eat.

[I want to eat you.]

The little man in the bubble pressed on the wall with one hand, and his eyes were hot.