78

Because one side is the ruin rescue and the other side is an underwater rescue robot, the field needs to be wider.

Especially underwater rescue, special venues are needed.

Therefore, the team competition venues between the two sides are in different areas of Century Hall.

The organizers also adopted a new viewing method when re-arranging - the audience sat in the studio to watch, and the large screen showed the live broadcast of the two teams participating in the competition.

At the beginning of the game, the teams of both sides entered the game.

Park Nam-chi's image is particularly eye-catching.

The corners of his eyes were blue and purple, bandages were wrapped around his wrists, and his face was safe. Even if he was occasionally swept by the camera, his face only rigidly hooked the corners of his mouth.

[Poof, give a job for Park.]

[Come on Rescue No. 1!]

The host followed up the game scene of the two teams, and the camera followed the whole process.

The judges sit in the studio with the audience to watch the big screen. Later, they will score according to the degree of completion of each project, and those with high scores will be promoted.

Park Nam-sook's reputation in Country H is now polarized.

Some netizens were extremely disappointed with him, and some netizens still hoped that he could win honor for the country.

But after all, Jensen, the robot made by Park Nam-chi's team, is less popular.

After the introduction of pre-match routine, the game officially began.

Although Park Nam-chi's character has been questioned, the strength of Jensen, an underwater rescue robot made by him and the team members, is still very good.

--GRS panoramic underwater rescue, search and salvage, underwater photography, criminal investigation, etc.

Jensen, an underwater rescue robot, is similar to a small submarine, about 7.3 meters long and placed on the floor up to the knee.

The underwater camera is installed at the top and bottom.

In addition, there are underwater lighting facilities, salvage facilities, etc., which can dive to a depth of hundreds of meters for water or sea rescue...

Without a little strength, Park Nanzhi's team could not win the regional championship and quickly accumulated popularity later.

But strength is not equal to character.

Despite the good cooperation between Park Nam-chi's teams, Jensen performed well in the second round, but his popularity on the Internet has not exceeded Rescue One.

[It's a pity that the underwater rescue robot, but it's a pity that Jensen. If it weren't for Park Nanzhi's team... Alas.]

[Most of the rescue divisions are used for post-disaster rescue robots, and because underwater rescue robots are more difficult to make and materials are difficult to find, such robots are only one of the few in the competition, and they are outstanding.]

[Jensen can completely rank first in the underwater rescue robot, but... the person who made it is Park Nanzhi. It's really a flower, inserted, on the shit... disgusting.]

[Jensen's strength is really good, and it can be seen that the production is also excellent. No wonder H attaches so much importance to Park Nanzhi's team.]