[As a little guided by the world consciousness, the emergence, research and development of regener drugs will be extremely smooth.]

[The host, please take a look at this person. He is an academician of a research institute in China. Like the host, he is a leg disability and is committed to studying drugs to treat leg injuries.]

[There is a material coincidence in his research data.]

[Sometimes you only need a little inspiration and luck. Success is not as good as it can be achieved, and the system will arrange it for the host.]

[In a word, it's only a matter of time before the host walks brightly.]

Li Qingzhou raised his head slightly, carefully checked the information released by the system, thought about it carefully, and had some ideas in his mind.

Later, Liu Bohuai walked out of the kitchen with baked cookies.

Li Qingzhou bounced away the blue ball without a trace, patted the sofa and said sweetly, "Ahuai, come on, sit here."

Liu Bohuai walked over, put down the tray first, and then lied on him with Li Qingzhou in his arms.

Li Qingzhou held Liu Bohuai's neck and kissed the moment he lowered his head. His eyes lit up and said, "After the wedding, shall we travel abroad for our honeymoon?"

"Okay, of course."

Liu Bohuai raised the corners of his mouth and looked spoiled. He rubbed Li Qingzhou's hair: "I'll accompany you wherever you want."

As long as you say it, as long as you want.

Li Qingzhou then pulled his fingers and counted where he wanted to go.

After the blue ball was bounced away, it was wronged and did not dare to fall.

Finally, the atmosphere in the room really can't accommodate single people. The little blue light bulbs found a place to stay alone.

In the afternoon, Zou Ming and Fang Xiyan brought professionals to the door and tried on wedding suits for Li Qingzhou and Liu Bohuai.

After trying it on, modifying some small details will be almost confirmed.

...

Finally, the day after tomorrow, more than a dozen driverless cars drove towards the beach on the outskirts of Yanjing with balloons and flower belts, which attracted countless people's attention when passing through the city.

"Wow, they are all driverless cars. Who is so married?! I'm so rich."

"Where is this where to get married? Hey, count how many driverless cars are there, one, two... eight, nine... and so on. Are there so many driverless cars on the market?! No!"

"Is it Mr. Li who is married?! Or will Mr. Li's relatives get married?! Oh, my God... I didn't reveal any news before.

Pictures of many driverless cars queuing up were photographed and posted online.

I thought the rich man got married, but the number of cars was wrong.

Driverless cars on the market are still on sale in limited quantities, and there are not as many wedding teams.

Netizens speculate that it can be called Sherlock Holmes - this wedding must have something to do with Mr. Li!

I don't know whether the person who got married is Mr. Li or Mr. Li's family and relatives.

The beach has long been arranged, and the scene is romantic and beautiful.

During this period, robots shuttled to deliver drinks to guests who came to the wedding.