After a long time, when Pei Jing also asked together, Liu Bohuai said, "How do you want to compensate?"

Yu Xudong paused and said, "How to compensate Mr. Liu to be satisfied?" Or, what do you want me to do?

He looked at Liu Xiahui.

Liu Xiahui frowned and said, "Mr. Yu, we are not familiar with the sake of what you can call me."

Yu Xudong apologized kindly and politely.

[Wow, I can really pretend. In fact, I may hate my eldest nephew to death. Haha.]

The little man in the bubble lay on a pink piggy doll and watched the play with jiojio.

At this time, Liu Xiahui raised the corners of his mouth and sneered with coldness, "Mr. Yu, will you do everything I ask you to do?"

"Of course, I won't insult you."

Yu Xudong nodded when he heard the words.

Liu Xiahui: "Well, what if I want you to divorce this woman?"

He looked at Pei Jing.

Pei Jing looked incredible, and then firmly reached out to hold Yu Xudong's arm - Xu Dong would never...

Unexpectedly, Yu Xudong dodged and avoided her hand.

Then hesitantly looked full of time and frowned and asked, "Are you serious?" If I really divorce A Jing..."

"Xu Dong!" Pei Jing screamed.

Li Qingzhou secretly curled his lips.

[The hypocrite is obviously a selfish scumbag for money. I really can't see the reality clearly, or my Ahuai is better.]

The villain in the bubble held his chest and pointed it in the direction of Liu Bohuai.

Liu Bohuai: It's terrible.

"Xu Dong, what are you talking about?"

Pei Jing pulled Yu Xudong's arm and opened his eyes and couldn't believe it, "Are you really going to divorce me?"! Just because of his words?!"

Yu Xudong took Pei Jing's hand, turned his head and looked like he had no choice but to do it. He said, "A Jing, this is for the family..."

"Do you want to divorce me for the sake of my family?! We can think of other ways!"

Yu Xudong's eyes flashed impatiently, suppressed his temper and said, "There is no other way. I won't pay back the money again..."

The company is really gone.

Naturally, Pei Jing will never agree to divorce.

She looked at Liu Xiahui and asked for evidence, "Xia Hui, are you kidding your mother and your uncle Yu... Are we telling lies?"

"Even if Xu Dong and I divorce, you won't give him money."

Liu Xiahui raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes, of course I'm teasing you. It's none of my business whether you divorce or not. What does it have to do with me?"

"Whether you are together or separated, you won't lend a penny."

"Mrs. Yu, is this the good husband you chose?"

"I haven't confirmed whether my words are true or not, but I'm already thinking about getting money for divorce, which shows me a good play."

Yu Xudong looked so ugly.

Pei Jing was stiff at the beginning of relief.

"No, Xu Dong is not..."

What's not?!