Pei Jing hesitated a little, and finally followed him with the thick skin.

There's nothing we can do. Isn't it more hypocritical to leave at this time?

Liu Bohuai will always stay for a long time after coming here, and Liu Xiahui will accompany him.

No one spoke in front of the tombstone of Liuzhou River. Pei Jingqi said a few words first. When he saw that no one answered, he gradually stopped talking.

Liu Bohuai ignored her. Liu Xiahui did not look at her. Pei Jing left the cemetery soon after.

Liu Xiahui withdrew his eyes to her back and said, "Third uncle, why do you think she came here today?"

Just to mourn his father?

Liu Bohuai said in a low voice, "Don't worry."

Liu Xiahui nodded: "I know, third uncle."

After that, the two were speechless.

For a long time, Liu Bohuai turned around and left somewhere else, leaving Liu Xiahui a time to talk to Liuzhou River alone.

...

Out of the cemetery, Liu Bohuai looked up at the sky - a gloomy area, as if it was going to rain. It's not a good weather.

The gloomy weather always makes people feel a little depressed.

Liu Xiahui walked to her side and said, "Third uncle, let's go back."

"Well, let's go." Liu Bohuai left the cemetery with Liu Xiahui.

It's already noon, and they have to go back to the company to be busy.

Liu Bohuai's car drove away first, and Liu Xiahui sat in the car for a while and called Xu Mengning.

"Meng Ning, I can't pick you up at night... Well, yes, I just came out of the cemetery. OK, send me a message when I get home in the evening. See you tomorrow."

After hanging up the phone, Liu Xiahui drove away.

He knew that his third uncle should be sleepless again tonight, so he planned to bring a bottle of good wine to Liu's old house.

As a nephew, he is so sweet.

...

In the evening, Liu Bohuai picked up Li Qingzhou from work.

The two returned to the old house of the Liu family. Li Qingzhou had already left a message for his sister and brother, but he would not come back tonight.

Obviously, after he lived in the old house of the Liu family from time to time, his sister and brother were used to not going home, so they accepted it well.

Li Qingzhou obviously realized that Liu Bohuai was in a bad mood today.

So after dinner, when he was washing dishes in Liu Bohuai, he hugged the man from behind and pasted his cheeks.

"Ahuai."

[How can I coax Ahuai?]

Liu Bohuai put down the bowls and chopsticks, wiped the water droplets on the towel next to him, then held the hands around his waist and turned around.

He held Li Qingzhou on the cheek, kissed the other party's eyebrows, and whispered, "Can you listen to me talk about my mind?"

"Uh-huh." Li Qingzhou nodded.

[Ahuai also has something on his mind?]

The little man in the bubble frowned and looked worried about his lover.