So after asking Mr. Li, the old housekeeper took Master Yang Er into it.

Yang Lan was a little disappointed that he didn't see Li Qingzhou and his lover in the room.

He cheered up and chatted with Service One, and was gradually amazed by the intelligence of Service One.

Mr. Li is sitting on the sofa and drinking tea on the ground.

The reason why he agreed to invite the second young master of the Yang family was that Li Qingzhou and Liu Bohuai took their two children to the small garden.

The scenery of Dongmei is a good time to bloom, and you can't miss it.

Before long, Master Yang left.

Before leaving, Yang Lan really praised Service No. 1 and asked Mr. Li when the service type of robot would be on the market. He was eager to buy one.

Mr. Li replied with a smile. When the service robot is on the market, he will definitely inform the Yang family. At that time, he will give Yang Lan a robot for free.

Yang Lan followed the old housekeeper and left.

Although I was a little disappointed, the existence of Service One was unexpected and felt good.

While walking to a corner, Yang Lan suddenly heard the voice of a strange man.

The sound entered the ear first and then into the mind.

Involuntarily, he let him outline the appearance of the master of the voice in his mind - deep magnetism, which must be good-looking.

I don't know if it's the young master of the Li family or...

Yang Lan couldn't help stopping and looking in the direction of the sound, but saw two people.

Both of them were facing him sideways, one was walking slowly, the other retreating, reaching out his hand to help him, and taking good care of him carefully.

The sound just now came from the mouth of the person who stretched out his hand to help.

Liu Bohuai said, "Slow down, take your time."

Li Qingzhou nodded.

[No~ I can walk faster and faster. Let's see me walk like flying!]

The little man in the bubble has sunglasses and is dressed cool. He hangs a silver chain on his chest, puts his hands in his pockets, goes forward, backward, left and right, back and forth, whizzing.

"..."

Liu Bohuai looked at the bubble villain without trace, and also looked at Li Qingzhou's obedient look on the surface, and sighed more often than helplessly.

- Top of the jaw, suppressing the curvature of being angrily smiling. Liu Bohuai's empty hand suddenly clenched Li Qingzhou's arm and exerted a little force.

"Huh?"

Li Qingzhou only had time to make a short syllable, and then staggered forward and was held tightly in Liu Bohuai's arms.

He felt the chest shaking under his cheeks, heard a low voice ringing in his ears, with a slight smile: "Let you walk slowly. Look, isn't this falling?"

"..."

[Sminky Ahuai! Obviously, you dragged me! Otherwise, I will walk well, hum!]

The little man in the bubble hummed his hands and pouted.

Li Qingzhou raised his head. As soon as he wanted to say something, he heard a dry cough not far away. He turned his head and looked at it. It was the old housekeeper.