Then he jumped off the convertible SUV and looked at Liu Bohuai and said, "Then you can play well. There is a radio contact device in the car. If you have something to contact me."

"I'm staying at the foot of the mountain. It's no problem to put the car here."

Liu Bohuai handed him the key to the car from Yanjing. The man drove away, leaving only the convertible SUV.

Li Qingzhou asked, "Third master, are we going up the mountain?"

"Well, have you ever taken you to camp in the mountains?" Liubohuai Road.

Li Qingzhou shook his head: "No."

[Wilding! I like it!]

The villain in the bubble applauded in surprise. His expression couldn't wait. He raised his head and looked at the mountain.

Liu Bohuai said, "We are going to stay on the mountain for one night, light boat, and now let's talk to our family."

Otherwise, when you get to the mountain, there may be no signal.

"Okay."

Li Qingzhou sent a message to Li Hanyu to explain the reason.

After a while, Li Hanyu called.

Li Qingzhou continued: "Hanyu."

Li Hanyu: "...Brother, are you and Mr. Liu living on the mountain?"

"Well, that's right."

"Well, well... I'll tell Shengsheng tonight, brother, be safe on the mountain."

Li Qingzhou smiled and said, "What's the danger? And there is a third master beside me."

It is him that is dangerous.

Li Hanyu thought of it silently and said a few more words before hanging up the phone.

Li Qingzhou said to the others again and looked up.

"Gake it in the car."

Liu Bohuai stretched out his hand to pick up Li Qingzhou, put him on the co-pilot, then folded the wheelchair and put it directly in the back seat.

Li Qingzhou touched the convertible off-road lane: "Third master, is this this yours?"

Liu Bohuai: "It's mine. Put it here for modification before."

"The person you just came with is..."

"My friend who used to play extreme sports together likes to modify SUVs. There is a modification factory nearby, and he manages a camp."

When Li Qingzhou heard the words, he said a moment.

Seeing Liu Bohuai driving to the mountain, he couldn't help asking, "Third Master, have you ever been here?"

"Well, I've been here."

Liu Bohuai told Li Qingzhou about playing extreme sports while driving.

Slowly, the car gradually penetrated into the abdomen of the mountain, the birds around it sounded, and the temperature gradually dropped. On the forest path, there was a unique sense of loneliness of this season.

Li Qingzhou couldn't help tightening his tight coat.

Just then, Liu Bohuai stretched over and held one of his hands, and then took it into his pocket.

Li Qingzhou hummed doubtfully, and he touched a round thing.

"Take it out and have a look." Liu Bohuai's voice sounded with a smile.