"We can't underestimate our opponents."

"Don't forget how Simon lost."

As soon as the captain spoke, the team members couldn't help nodding and agreeing.

"There are only a few videos of the No. 1 competition. We have studied it many times, but we really can't see anything."

Bernie: "...Then watch it a few more times and stay up all night tonight."

"Okay, captain."

...

Soon, the game in the domestic service division began - Strange Team vs Bernie Team.

Many viewers and netizens are looking forward to it.

[If it's Rescue No. 1, I will definitely not hesitate to suppress Rescue No. 1 to win, but this is a domestic service robot competition...]

[Comparing the two teams, why do I think May Vermeil of Bernie's team has a greater chance of winning?]

[The main reason is that there are too few appearances in Service One, and the performance of each appearance is... ordinary.]

[Of course, compared with Rescue No. 1 and May Weier, Service No. 1 is still great compared with other robots, otherwise it would not have won the game in the first round and second rounds.]

[Actually, I guess that the service number one hides the strength, but if the service number one loses the game in the end, I won't say this sentence.]

The housekeeping service area is very large in the east of the Yanjing Century Hall, and the layout of the venue is even more comprehensive.

Before the game starts, both sides enter the field.

First, the host will introduce the rules of the competition, and then the two teams will introduce the domestic service robots produced by each other.

The Bernie team first introduced Maywell, a rare slender posture in the home service robot.

It is not like other robots rolling in circles, about 1.6 meters tall, with a head and upper body.

The lower body looks like a skirt, and there is a circle of lace at the bottom, and the footsteps are rollers.

Ma Virner is implanted in an intelligent program, which can have simple conversations with people, ask questions or obey requirements, etc.

Its face is not facial features, but a black display with some expressions, conversations, or smart options.

After the Burney team introduced, it was the strange team's turn to introduce.

This link seems to be boring to the audience and netizens - if you want to know, you might as well watch the game directly.

The audience and netizens thought it was Yu Zhe who came forward again.

But I didn't expect that Yu Zhe would take a step back this time and turn sideways to the service number one forward.

[Huh? What's going on?]

Service One has (●-●) on the rounded head, and then it becomes (^-^).

Then a little cute electronic sounded - "Hello, everyone, although it's not the first time we've met, this is the first time that Service One has greeted you."

"Please take good care of us and vote for Service No. 1."

The robotic arm of Service One compares the heart on the chest.

Bernie couldn't help looking at his teammates with a serious look.

[Oh, Service One was stereotyped program electronic sound in previous games. How could it be... Sure enough, the previous competition was hiding strength.]