The scoring items set by the international finals are more than those in regional competitions, and the difficulties have also been escalated.

Some competitors are likely to be eliminated at the beginning of the game if they are not comprehensively considered in the process of making robots.

Don't think that the domestic service type of robot is the easiest to make.

On the contrary, if they fail to meet the standards at all, artificial intelligence robots for such domestic service will have almost no market presence.

Because service-type robots have to replace people to take over all the housework, including some electricity and monitoring.

If such robots can't work faster and more neat than others, or consumes electricity very fast and often fails.

Well, in terms of cost performance, it's better to buy a vacuum cleaner and mop machine than to buy an intelligent robot of housekeeping services.

Moreover, once the robot fails and other problems that need to be repaired, the repair is expensive after the warranty period is exceeded.

In case it can't be repaired well, should it be lost or not?

To sum up, it's chicken ribs.

The significance of holding artificial intelligence robot competitions is to improve and solve the above problems in all aspects, and strive for robots of domestic service to popularize every family one day.

The host announced that he would leave after the game began.

As the game progresses, the opposing players gradually showed a decline in the course of the game.

The ratings of the two teams were pulled out, and Li Qingzhou's team led the service number one, and finally won the game.

After tomorrow, the first round of lottery will be over, followed by the second round of domestic service robots.

Even if the rescue robot ends the first round of lottery, the second round will wait a few days before it starts.

After all, it takes a lot of time to decorate the ruins.

After the game, Li Qingzhou and Liu Bohuai had to pick up Li Xusheng and Xia Yijun to finish school.

Today is Li Xusheng's birthday.

In order to facilitate the celebration, Mr. Li discussed with his grandpa Zhuang - in the end, the two decided to hold a birthday party for Li Xusheng at the banker.

Mr. Li came to Yanjing from the West Side.

Now, Mr. Li should have arrived at the banker and waited for Li Qingzhou to pick up Li Xusheng back.

As a friend, Li Xusheng naturally invited Xia Yijun to his birthday party.

As the elder of Xia Yijun, Liu Bohuai was also invited.

Li Qingzhou handed over his brother's special invitation letter to Liu Bohuai this morning.

.........

Just as the two picked up the child, Park Nam-chi paused the video, and the scene of Rescue No. 1 rescuing the dummy victims in the ruins.

He frowned and looked a little ugly.

A member behind Park Nam-sook said, "Captain, the finals will select the first place in each division, and then select the final champion according to the comprehensive score, popularity, etc..."

"Is it possible for us, our Jensen to beat Rescue One?"

The team members spoke extremely unconfident.