He said, "Canoe, there is not much time left for lunch. I'll stay here until you finish your work and have lunch together."

Li Qingzhou was puzzled when he heard the words. He couldn't help looking up and glanced at the wall watch.

[...But it's only less than nine o'clock, and it's still very early to have lunch. Isn't the third master busy?]

The villain in the bubble scratched his skull doubtfully, and then showed a small expression of sudden enlightenment and shyness. He covered his mouth and turned his eyes.

[Oh, I know. The third master doesn't want me to give up.]

[He wants to stay with me all the time. Hey hey, he is too clingy. Alas, there's nothing he can do. Blame me for being too charming.]

The little man in the bubble spread out his hand and shook his little head helplessly.

Liu Bohuai: "..."

So... that's right.

He didn't admit it except for being clingy.

Liu Bohuai walked behind Li Qingzhou, pushed the wheelchair and said, "Let's go, don't you want to go to the game studio to have a look?"

"Uh-huh."

Two people went downstairs.

The layout of the game studio is very good, and there are special tea rooms and rest areas outside.

Liu Bohuai did not disturb Li Qingzhou's work.

After arriving at this floor, he sat down in the rest area and dealt with something with Li Qingzhou's computer.

After a while, Zou Ming came a message - earnestly asked Mr. Liu when he would come back.

Isn't it just to go to the company next door to see people off...

Liu Bohuai replied to the message - [I won't reply for the time being. Please order the last lunch for me and eat here at noon.]

Zou Ming: "..."

He wanted to say that there was still a meeting to be held in the morning... Forget it, it doesn't matter. In Mr. Liu's mind, the meeting is not as good as Mr. Li.

After Zou Ming replied to the message, he informed the morning meeting in the group to be cancelled and moved to the afternoon. What should I do first?

Liu Bohuai let Li Qingzhou concentrate on his work and don't care about him.

Li Qingzhou was really busy. He stayed in the game studio for nearly two hours before he was slightly free.

As long as you are busy in it, time passes very quickly.

By the time he recovered, the pointer of the hanging watch had pointed to eleven o'clock.

Zhou Xingwei sat next to Li Qingzhou at this time. He whispered, "Mong Li, are you going to eat here for lunch?"

Li Qingzhou sometimes stays all morning.

If he is not finished, he will have lunch directly outside the rest area.

After a break, I will continue to work in the afternoon.

Li Qingzhou said, "Not necessarily, Mr. Liu is here. I may go upstairs for dinner with him..."

As he spoke, he remembered that the third master was still outside. He was a little distressed. He waited too long and then controlled the wheelchair and went out quickly.

Is Mr. Liu here?

Zhou Xingwei squeezed his lips and hesitated for a moment and followed him.

Li Qingzhou came to the public rest area.