On the contrary, the little man in the bubble was amused by the program and turned forward and back.

Soon, dinner will be ready.

Liu Bohuai turned off the noisy TV program, picked up Li Qingzhou, sat him in a wheelchair, and then pushed him to the dining table.

He didn't cut much fruit. He ate a little before meals, and there was also a small amount of black tea and snacks.

I was busy with work in the afternoon, just filling it out.

Moreover, when he smelled the continuous fragrance of the kitchen, Li Qingzhou stopped eating. There was no steak for fruit and dessert.

Liu Bohuai is a novice and has no experience.

To this end, he deliberately went online to find out how to arrange candlelight dinner before tonight - candles, music, flowers, red wine, etc. are indispensable.

Liu Bohuai went to the bar to dial the old-fashioned record player.

The soft music sounded, the candlelight swayed, and the table was sprinkled with pink petals...

[Poof, this arrangement was learned online at first glance. Haha.]

The little man in the bubble covered his mouth and laughed secretly, and his big eyes narrowed.

Liu Bohuai stood out, hung his head, and held his glasses with his index finger.

[However, the third master is still so cute...]

The villain in the bubble rubbed the red cheek, then looked at the steak expectantly and touched the belly.

Liu Bohuai walked over and sat down, pushed the dinner plate forward to Li Qingzhou: "Light boat, try it."

"Uh-huh." Li Qingzhou nodded.

After cutting the steak and tasting it, Li Qingzhou's eyes suddenly lit up.

[Wow, it's delicious!]

The little man in the bubble gave a thumbs up.

Li Qingzhou highly affirmed Liu Bohuai's cooking skills.

During this period, the atmosphere between Li Qingzhou and Liu Bohuai was harmonious. While eating, he talked happily, which temporarily forgot to fulfill his bet.

Until after the meal...

At this time, the candle was about to burn to half, the red wine was half drunk, and the record player turned a few rounds.

When Li Qingzhou got up and cleaned up the table slightly in Liu Bohuai, he finally remembered the main "purpose" of coming to Liu's old house - to be willing to bet and lose.

[You can do it! Come on! I've watched the small video several times. Isn't it just a kiss? Who can't?]

The little man in the bubble raised his arm to cheer himself up, tied a red belt to his head and a big word in the middle - "Yong".

But that said, at the critical moment, Li Qingzhou couldn't help but be nervous.

He began to subconsciously control the wheelchair around.

- Slide from one end to the other in the living room, and from the other end to the bar in the corner...

Until Liu Bohuai stood in front of him, the sliding wheelchair hit a "wall".

Li Qingzhou raised his head and blinked.

[Tight, tight...]

The red tape with the word "courage" previously tied to the head of the little man in the bubble has long disappeared. At this moment, it is replaced with black, with a bright red font in the middle - "coward".