Liu Bohuai sniffed at Li Qingzhou's neck, and then said in a low voice, "Qingzhou, you smell like wine. Go and take a shower."

[Ah, do you have it?!]

The little man in the bubble immediately stretched out two chubby arms in front of him, smelling left and right, and his little nose wrinkled.

Li Qingzhou turned his head slightly doubtfully and hesitated, "Really, why didn't I smell it..."

He obviously only drank two glasses of wine.

Liu Bohuai got up and affirmed, "Yes, it's just that you are stained with the smell of wine. It's not easy for you to smell it."

"It's more comfortable to take a shower, change your clothes and sleep."

Seeing that Liu Bohuai had indeed changed a dress, Li Qingzhou nodded and said, "Okay, I'll go to the bathroom..."

"Let me help you."

Liu Bohuai came behind Li Qingzhou and pushed the wheelchair in the direction of the bathroom.

His voice is inaudible. Obviously, his tone is faint, but he always feels a little irresistible: "The height and size of the bathroom here are not the same as in your house."

"It will be very inconvenient for you to take a shower. Beware of slipping and falling."

[That's what you say... But how can you take a shower for me?!]

The little man in the bubble instantly turned red, and then covered his hands and buried his little face on his chest, and the head showed a stream of heat, like a steamed egg.

Li Qingzhou was a little stunned and then reacted, "No, that's not necessary, third master, I can come by myself..."

Before he finished speaking, Li Qingzhou had been pushed into the bathroom.

Some furniture in Li Qingzhou's villa is specially customized for his daily use, but the Xia family is normal height and size.

For example, the washstand in the bathroom is luxurious and spacious enough.

But if Li Qingzhou is asked to come in in a wheelchair, it is not very convenient to wash up, at least you have to stretch your arms.

Liu Bohuai said, "Light boat, we are friends. I deserve it to help you, not to mention..."

He slowly lowered his voice, approached Li Qingzhou, put his hands on his shoulder and whispered, "What's more, you worry about me so much and care about my life..."

"In contrast, I can only do you a little favor. It's really nothing."

"You canoe, don't be polite to me."

[Well... these two things can't be confused.]

The little man in the bubble wrinkled his face like a steamed bun and grabbed the corners of his clothes with a little worry. I don't know how to look good.

Li Qingzhou: "Third master, I... I'm not polite to you, but, ah."

Before he could say anything, Liu Bohuai suddenly picked up Li Qingzhou.

Li Qingzhou couldn't help opening his eyes. Unpreparedly, his hands immediately hugged Liu Bohuai's neck.

Then, he was held on the washstand.

The cold touch under the buttocks can't help shocking.

Li Qingzhou's legs hung on both sides of Liu Bohuai's body somehow, while Liu Bohuai stood in front of him, holding his waist in one hand, and slowly unbuttoned the buttons of his suit vest in the other hand...