Therefore, Grandpa Zhuang immediately paid attention to it when he saw it.

The above-mentioned experimental personnel also participated mainly to study artificial organs.

Li Qingzhou really wants to get to know each other. After all, they will have a cooperative relationship in the future.

He mainly provides artificial intelligence achievements.

After saying goodbye to Liu Bohuai, Li Qingzhou and Fang Xiyan came to the address mentioned by Grandpa Zhuang - a biological laboratory research base specially approved by the state.

After the doorman verified his identity and was allowed to enter, the figures of the two disappeared at the door.

.........

Yanda Dormitory.

Zhao Jingjing came back with the packaged food.

Xu Mengning sat up from bed and thanked her in a slightly hoarse voice: "Thank you for your hard work. Please take care of me."

Zhao Jingjing smiled and said, "It's nothing. Sit down quickly. I'll do it. You still have a low fever."

She held Xu Mengning's arm, pressed her friend and sat down at the table, took out the food neatly, and said, "How do you feel?"

Xu Mengning has been so hard recently that he is so tired that he has a low fever.

I was in a bad spirit when I was in class at the college just now and almost fainted. Fortunately, Zhao Jingjing noticed that she helped her rest in the dormitory for the time being.

Xu Mengning said, "It's much better. The fever will subside in the afternoon... I still have research that I haven't finished."

She wants to see it again in the evening.

Zhao Jingjing frowned when she heard this, "Meng Ning, what you need now is a good rest. Experimental research can be put aside first, and then you won't run."

"You are not allowed to go to the teaching building at night, okay?"

She asked Xu Mengning to promise.

Xu Meng couldn't be a good friend and had no choice but to agree.

While eating, Zhao Jingjing accidentally caught a glimpse of Xu Mengning's mobile phone page parked on the video of the artificial intelligence robot competition.

She couldn't help blurt out: "Meng Ning, are you watching Senior Li's game?"

As soon as she said that, Zhao Jingjing felt that she was going to suffer and smiled awkwardly, "Sr. Li hasn't come to medical school for a few days."

"If he knew you had a fever, he would..."

Xu Mengning said, "The canoe has been too busy recently. It's better not let him know... And this little fever will pass soon. I have nothing to do."

She lowered her head and poked the rice in the bowl with chopsticks, with a little lost expression.

Zhao Jingjing squeezed her lips, and she was the most able to feel that Li Qingzhou was gradually alienated from Xu Mengning.

Seeing her good friend like this, she couldn't help saying, "Meng Ning, tell me the truth... Are you and Senior Li having a conflict because of Liu Xiahui?"

Over the past few days, Liu Xiahui has obviously been chasing dreams.

Similarly, Senior Li rarely appeared.

Xu Mengning shook her head, bit her lip and said, "It's not because of Xia Hui. I don't have that kind of relationship with Canoe, but... I don't know why..."