user i want to sibling bond adri has with zander, me and mines fight a lot

user shes so sweet

user you delt with fake friends too? same😪

"thank you for being there when nobody was, i love you."

zanipresscott i love you too sis❤️

adrianna clapped her hands once, "okay, since this is my last live. me and the black phone cast has decided to give you all one more live, but with all of us in it.

one by one, the cast started coming on the live. starting off with banks, brady, braxton, jacob, tristan, miguel, madeleine, mason, rebecca, jordan, and spencer.

"hey guys!"

"hey adri!" miguel screamed, waving his hands like a toddler with a big smile on his face. "i miss you!"

the girl chuckled, "i miss you too, we're just waiting on zander to join, if his data could hurry up."

"maybe tristan's wifi affected zan's data," mason said, putting on his LA hat.

"shut up! that was one time!" came from tristan's screen.

madeleine scoffed playfully, "yeah, one million times!"

"okay you know what!"

"what?" banks said, grabbing a pencil, "it's not like you could leave, we have important things to do."

"banks, shush."

"tristan!" adrianna scolded.

"yes?" he fearfully looked at her screen.

"stop being mean to banks! he did nothing wrong.. wait- braxton are you wearing a durag?"

"no!" braxton laughed, showing his whole head. "it's a hat that's thin."

"is it cause your hair looks horrible since you cut it?" brady asked, tilting his head as he played with his guitar.

"oh! guys, i learned a new dance!" spencer shouted out, standing up from his cross cross position on the carpet.

"wait!" miguel, jacob and brady all screamed, before miguel started talking. "we wanted to make adrianna listen to our song first!"

"guys i'm not leaving planet earth."

"we know, but we've been working on this for a while."

"working on it, or just learning a new song?"

"that also takes a while.."

"what song is it?"

"shhh."

"no you!"

"oh my- shut up!" they yelled, making her laugh.

once miguel started playing the tune, jacob joined in. but showing his middle finger to miguel as he did, though the long haired boy didn't even see it.

i've got sunshine on a cloudy day.

"you've gotta be kidding me..."

when it's cold outside, i've got the month of may.

but i guess you'd say, what can make me feel this way?

my girl, my girl, talkin bout my girl.

author speaking !

okay, after this book, robins book should be coming out.

i've got one more chapter left on this one, and that one's the actual last one.

also i'm thinking of making a tristan story, it's like a continuation of this one but just following another person's life.