fourteen

aloha ! TW ! MENTIONS OF SU*C*DE, R@PE, SECUAL ASSAULT, DE@TH THRE@TS if you are uncomfortable with the following, please skip this chapter.

miggy💙

miggy?

what adrianna?

nvm

sorry

adri i was joking

adri

ml

adrianna tailie presscott

sorry, i'm right here i was just feeding scout 🐶

how is he

he's good

adrianna

yes?

why're you being dry?

i'm not, i just don't feel like putting emojis atm

you were just happy though

i'm sorry

why're you being sorry for

adri?

is it the hate people are sending you? why're you letting it get to your head

it's too much

i'm sorry

i didn't mean to bother you, zander's not home and i wanted someone to talk to

adri

i was joking i'm sorry

i'll call you

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM 'miggy💙'

"adria, what's wrong?"

"nothing, i'm just being dramatic."

"what are they saying?"

"don't worry i'm thinking too much about it."

she didn't show her face, but by the way she was talking it sounded like she was trying to refrain from crying, that, or the sniff she let out. and he hated hearing or seeing her cry, absolutely hated it.

"tell me adrianna, or share your screen before i call zander myself."

"don't.."

"do the share screen thing then."

he was bluffing, he wouldn't tell zander, he'll just try and handle it himself until it comes down to that. but she doesn't need to know that.

adrianna shared her screen, then went to her instagram. miguel watched as she went to her DM's requests, then started scrolling down every single request she got. some were calling her pretty, but majority of all the requests were sending her death threats, telling her she should kill herself, get raped, old men saying they wanted to rape her etc etc.

"adri... i'm coming over."

"you don't have too," she sniffed, almost on the peak of crying. "it's too much money for plane tickets, and i really don't want you to waste money on me."

"adri you're hurt, and either way of course i don't have to go over there, but for you? i'll go anywhere."

author speaking !

sorry if this was too much to put on her, i just wanted to make this like i don't know how to explain it. but like i don't want to be that author that gives my oc zero problems in life, but i also didn't want to give her too much so if you think this is too much lmk and leave your comments on this part of the paragraph and we'll talk about it. anyways, hope you've liked this chapter and mahalo!