twenty-six

ADRI IS LIVE !

adri sat down on her desk, a hair blower plugged in as she laid it on her desk and viewers started blowing up the chat.

500k watching.

"hey guys!" she exclaimed, "this is a get ready with me for a family dinner, honestly i didn't want to dress up but we're going to this really fancy and expensive restaurant," she fake coughed, "zander. and so now i'm basically being forced to dress up. right now for me is like three P.M. we have to be there by five, because we're always late so honestly, i just know we're getting there by like, seven."

official_miguelcazarezmora hi my love💕

"hi mikey, ugh i miss you and the cast already. zander's boring, and scout is asleep on my bed."

official_miguelcazarezmora he better be sleeping by the edge once he gets bigger 😕 always taking up the room

"don't even with the taking up the room miguel, you're the last person to talk!"

adrianna turned on her hair dryer, and then started drying her hair as she looked at the comments.

user oh to be rich

tristanpravong girlll our gc is SPILLING THE TEA ENOUGH CHIT CHATTING AND GET TO THE GC

official_miguelcazarezmora ignore him, there's no tea

brady_hepner he wouldn't know that, we kicked him out

user guys i don't think she's seeing your comments 💀

user WHAT TEA

user TEA ?? COCO ?? OR LIKE SOME ELSE

adrianna turned her blow dryer off, unplugging it then putting it away. she grabbed her hairbrush, and straightener. "okay, so like i'm doing my curls with a straightener because i really cannot find my curling iron, don't know where that went, great." she put a thumbs up, "and before anyone comes at me, yes i do know how to curl my hair with this. it took me some time but i figured it out." she plugged it in, then started waiting for it to get hot as she grabbed her heat protection, showing the spray to the camera. "this is the uh, dove style plus care pray from walmart."

official_miguelcazarezmora fun fact, when she was straightening my hair she burnt her finger because i moved on accident

"on accident he says," adrianna playfully rolled her eyes, spraying the spray all over her hair, then started going in with her fingers to make sure she got it all over. then she brushed her hair.

official_miguelcazarezmora don't listen to her 😐 she just salty

"don't even."

user ADRI!! what's your favorite serial killer from any horror movie?

user tristan's comments 😭

"favorite serial killer from any horror movie? uh, chucky because he was sassy." she grabbed a piece of hair, then picked up the straightener. "honestly, he had so much sass and sarcasm he became my favorite. love him."

official_miguelcazarezmora requested to be in your live video

official_miguelcazarezmora is now live with adripresscott

"hey!" he dragged the 'y' as he made jazz hands, "watcha doin?"

"curling my hair so it could be a bit wavy."