thirteen

adrianna sat in her room on live, answering questions, talking to fans, which was rare at the moment. adrianna barely went live now, mostly because she was busy and didn't have much time to herself anymore.

"how do you feel about the miguel situation?" she read, shaking her head. "well, i don't think i'm supposed to say anything about it because it's his business, but whoever did leak his home address... speak up now, because what you did wasn't okay for miguel and his family. now see, i would've cussed you out, but i'm deciding to be the bigger mature person."

adrianna smiled, reading more comments. "miguel or tristan? that's hard..no." she laughed seeing so many people flip out on her.

user MIGUEL OR TRISTANNN

user i ship you and miguel

user ADRI YOU'RE SO PRETTYYYY

"thank you."

user i love you smm

user ITS BABY GAMORAAAA

user daphnie ?

user you call the shots babe 😉

"i just wanna be yours. i love that song."

user WHENS THE REUNION WITH MIGUEL??

"i actually don't know, i might have to ask him about it. we really don't know where we're gonna go, we might hang with the cast though."

user how do you feel about miguel and maya?

"what's all these comments about miguel? anyways, i see no problem with maya, she's nice and i like her. not that i have to like her just so she could be friends with miguel. because i've been seeing like so many comments saying adri fighting with maya in the chats, mayas better than adri, adri will kick mayas ass. like, no i won't. miguel could have any friend he wants, and if he does get a girlfriend then good for him but please stop the hate. literally a couple months ago none of you knew he existed."

user adri be speaking facts

user are you in another show?

user i heard you were filming something for a tv show

user bae you're gorgeous

user could you do a makeup tut?

user ADRII IS SUPERIOR

user you're so fine bro

user there's old men in your comment sections

user hey babe 🫡😍

user you're so finee

user adri>>>haters

"am i filming something? i don't know.. we'll see." she winked, smirking at them.

user i'm editing that

user i just fell at walmart

user ik ppl gonna edit that

user stop using miguel for clout 😂

"i'm not, i've been acting since i was six years old. you just didn't have a childhood if you don't know where i'm from."

user bros a pick me

"cute.."

user i just saw someone fall in walmart

user aye what's all the hate abt

user who was your feb 14th?

"my brother because i was lonely and single so yeah."

user ew what in the alabama

"don't be weird, i swear i can't mention my brother without someone thinking weirdly. you're gross."

user PERIODTTT ADRIANNA YOU TELL THEM

user i'm inlove with you

user i like your fairy lights

"righttt, i had zander put them up for me because i almost broke them," she pointed to her wall that her bed was up against, moving aside so they could see the fairy lights. "we're not gonna talk about that. but i actually don't know where they're from, miguel brought them for me on my fourteenth birthday. if you guys want i could ask him."

user i feel like miguel's love language is buying people things

"you know i thought that too, it's actually funny."

user hes always buying her stuff, it's so cute 😭

user the highway is hella comfy

adrianna bursted out laughing at that, "it's so funny when people say that because like, same."

user shes so cute<33

user her and miguel would be the cutest couple

user adri i love your relationship with tbp cast

user do you live with your parents?

"no, but i do visit them in the summer. i live with my brother zander in new york."

user what school do you go to?

"cant say."

user public or private?

"private, honestly i feel like people are already gonna figure out where i go to not gonna lie."

user can you dance to baby from justin bieber

"nothing will make me happier than to do so,"

LIKE BABY BABY BABY

"OHHH LIKE BABY-"