user i cant get over how people could hate on her

user shes so inspirational.. ❤️

"people will find ways to bring you down, but let me tell you something. you are beautiful, your skin is beautiful, your body, your hair, your eyes, you. it doesn't matter how much money you've got, how little money you've got. it matters that you have you, and no one could ever change that. i've been there, done that. your sexuality is even beautiful, the way you dress, everything. if anyone tries to bring you down, just remember that you don't need anybody but yourself. because you're important, and people love you for you, how you are. not how people expect you to be, or dress, or look. be you."

user stop this is making me cry

user i'm going to miss her

official_miguelcazarezmora you're doing great adri🫶🏼

brady_hepner ❤️❤️

tristanpravong you're doing amazing!!

zanipresscott im so proud of you sis, ik mom and dad aren't here to say it. i know dad would, but i am here, and i am proud of the women you've become.

"so yeah, if anyone, and i mean anyone brings you down, then remember what i said. you're important, alright? now, onto the whole coco and javon situation. i don't even know them. they are just mutuals, i follow them, they follow me. coco is also a sweet girl, and i know there's been some rumors with gavin and whatever squad. i don't even fuck with them honestly, i would watch them when i was about ten, asking when brattv was coming out with season one of chicken girls.. thyme was my shit not gonna lie."

user yall shes a thyme shipper 🤗

user shes so iconic

user ok but she's rlly beautiful

user there 3.4 mil on this live wthhh

"but yeah, please don't send any hate towards them. it's purely for support, me and miguel joke a lot about coco's name, sorry coco." she laughed, looking behind her to see scout snoring away on her bed. "if you guys head snores, that's from scout." she looked back at the camera and smiled, "but yeah, coco is cool, javon i don't really talk to, i am an introvert so i don't talk to many people but my group."

user i'm an introvert too, don't worry 😭😂

user cant relate i'm an extrovert.. maybe that's why my friends always ask me to order their food for them.. smh

"another thing, i was never raised by my mom. she was just, there. i was raised by zander, and when he finally turned eighteen, i was put in his care and all the papers have been signed over to him. i live with him, and i'm thankful that he didn't leave me there the second he turned eighteen and graduated. what i'm trying to say, though, is my mom has another chance. and mom, if you're watching this... please don't mess this one up. that baby needs you, i needed you but i had my own guardian angel, this one doesn't. and to my moms new man, please treat her right. i cant stand to see her go down that same path again. and to zander, thank you for being here.. and putting up with all my shit, and my drama, and my drama that my old friends created, and with me, and my mess- you know what, thank you for everything because i'm not going to list all those things."