52. Muffliato 9 👀🎃

Start from the beginning

She screamed in pleasure and I watched as her hands tightly grabbed the bed frame.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna squirt." She said barely getting the words out.

Draco stopped and I immediately stopped fingering her.
I knew what Draco wanted to do.

"You little pricks." Theo said smirking.

Sierra was at her peak,
her climax
and we edged her.

"No, no don't do this let me orgasm."
"Sit there and suffer." Said Draco.
"Theo let go and watch."

He let go and she started thrusting her hips up and down and pressed her legs together.

God that turned me on.

Draco pulled them open so she couldn't pleasure herself with her thighs.

"Please I can't wait anymore." Said Sierra with another tear falling out.

"Awww aren't you so desperate." Said Draco.
Theo and I laughed.
Her cheeks turned bright red.
We loved teasing her.

Theo used his thumbs and wiped her face then roughly kissed her neck.

All three of us watched as she squirmed around and Draco held her legs open.

"Fuck your throbbing." Theo said looking down at her.
"God the pressure is so strong." She said closing her eyes.

"Hold it my love." Said Draco.

I started jerking off as I watched her and so did Theo.

"Guys please I can't take this anymore." She said looking at me.

"Let's uncuff her shall we." Said Draco. He took her handcuffs off and she went straight to her clit but Draco pinned her hands to the bed.

"Look at this pathetic little whore." Said Draco. "It's been less then a minute you can fucking take it." I said.

She tightly grabbed the bedsheets.

I picked up the little stick thing that came with her costume and used it to lightly tap her clit.

She moaned and shook.
"One little tap really did that much huh." Said Draco.
"One more tap is all she needs to squirt too." I said.

"You don't understand I'm so fucking close."
She said.

Theo's never fucked her before and because he's one of my best mates I wanted to give him the pleasure to make her squirt.

"Alright shes had enough Theo you can do the honours." I said.

(Theos Pov)
I sat in front of her and circled her clit with my finger ONCE. And holy shit they were right.

With one loud moan she completely released and squirted. It shot up and landed on the bed.

"AWWW FUCK FINALLY." She screamed.

"Fuck yeah." Said Mattheo. He pushed her over so she was on her knees again and her chest rested on the bed.

"Well don't stop now." Said Draco.

I used my two fingers and made quick circles inside of her and to my surprise she was not done. Every couple of seconds she would squirt.

"Mmm."
Squirt

"Mmm."
Squirt.

Holy
shit.
My boner grew more then I thought possible.

"Holy fuck." She said as she grabbed the sheets.

"Fuck ok stop." She said reaching her hand back to stop me. But Draco held her hands back.