S2-CH. 33: Hatoyama Farm Trip - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you share with me about the last night's conversation?" Kai said himself while looking sadly at my boyfriend.

Then Haibara called Kai, "Kuroba-kun, Are you okay? you seems daydreaming." which he shook his head as "no" response.

Suddenly, the bus stopped when a person came to the bus revealed that a blonde man wearing blue cap and camo jacket. The detective boys recognized to call him out "Amuro-san"

"Hello guys, where are you going?" Amuro waved his hand to Shounen Tantei

"We're going to Hatoyama Farm to help the owner to take care of the chickens" Ayumi answered his question.

"Oh really, I am going there too for some important business" Amuro said to them.

"Who are you meeting to?" Mitshuiko asked him in a curious face

"Just someone, a friend of mine" Amuro responded

"I see.."

After that, The Shounen Kids resumed talking about Kamen Yaiba again while Conan told him that he will talk with him which he nodded as response and walked into him

In Conan's POV, Conan walked into him and began asking question "Are you really going there? What's your purpose for just to shove us off?"

"Of course not. I came to save my subordinate since he locked himself up because of this, the culprit knocked him out" He covered his mouth to explain the situation

"Really?"

"Yeah, By the way, I have something to talk with you later"

"Oh sure.."

As soon as we arrived in Hatoyama Farm and looked for the owner but Kobayashi screamed out of the blue after seeing Ayumi being vanished herself that alerted them and split into two group to search for Ayumi.

The first group consisted of Wakasa, Haibara, Genta and Kai while the second group consisted of Amuro, Kobayashi, Mitshuiko and Conan to split search for Ayumi who had gone missing.

"Let's look into her" Kobayashi-sensei said to them which they nodded as response

As something fell down on the grass that made Amuro noticed and got was Shogi piece and kept it on his pocket then the second group went to look for Ayumi while the first group remained in Hatoyama Farm House

Meanwhile in Ayumi's POV, She ran into the mother chicken to catch her then she looked around the tree then she grabbed the brown-alike something wrapped on the tree to see it which she didn't know to describe it. Someone was stepped out in front of her then drugged her out for putting sleep.

As the second group yelled out to call Ayumi who was gone missing then someone came in to say "Are you looking for someone?" which they replied "Yes" then someone got her out from the bag to reveal Ayumi with the presence of knife holding her neck.

"Why you!!" Kobayashi was about to anger but the kidnapper told them not to move or else he will kill her in no time then he asked us to throw away their phone to which they followed their instruction.

Later, the kidnapper took the second group to Hatoyama Farm House and headed to the basement then he told them to go down and said "See you later once I come back to end your all life here" as the kidnapper closed the door to lock up the basement door.

As someone turned flashlight on his phone to reveal Kazami who was relieved to see Amuro came to rescue but Amuro told him that he and the second group were trapped and caught by the kidnapper.

"No way... that means we're no option to escape.." Kazami sighed out of the frustrated.

"Guys, Look at the corpse lying on the bed" Conan finally spoke up to point the corpse out which freaked Kobayashi out upon seeing the corpse on the bed.

Then Kobayashi positively identified the corpse as the owner of Hatoyama Farm which means the second group saw the kidnapper seems familiar to them that makes him the brother of the owner.

"Sir, I think its about time to tell us why you were coming here and ended up being trapped yourself in the basement?" Conan asked Amuro's subordinate Kazami

Amuro ordered him to fill him in about the recalling of the incident and why he ended up being trapped to which he replied "Yes Sir!"

Kazami explained about he got a word from Intel that the many explosive were mostly stolen from the constructon site which he thought of that the threat was a possible terrorist and then he came to pursue the same suspect that the first group all met him earlier but he ended up trapped in the basement that explained why he was knocked out by the same person.

"So far from what we see the victim on the bed, I was wondering why the owner was killed by his own brother?" Kazami questioned them with holding his hand on his chin

"No! I think this man ended his life on his own" Conan concluded that he finished observing the victim on how did he died.

"What did you say?" Kobayashi and others were stunned what they heard from Conan

"I believe that he hanged himself for his own reason that would explained that the owner's brother didn't know"

As Conan's detective badge was heard by the whole second group then Conan knew the voice would be his overprotective boyfie Kai-chan. "Hey Co-chan, are you there? We're super worried that you guys seems not contact us after searching for her"

"Perfect timing! Kai-chan, can you let Haibara and others listen my instruction"

Let's find out Kai's POV for what did the first group were doing at Hatoyama Farm before the second group were kidnapped and What did Conan gives some explanation and instruction to the 1st group? The case resolution and shocking outcome will be included on Part 2

To be continued at Part 2.....

See you next illusion!! 👋👋