S2-CH. 33: Hatoyama Farm Trip - Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Really?" Haibara replied while looking at Hakase who nodded in affirmation.

"Yooo! I miss youuu Conan-kun! We finally can be your favorite neighbor" Masumi suddenly showed up to hug my boyfriend who didn't mind at her

"Tsk tsk.. why are you very obsessed over my Shin-chan?" I felt growing a massive jealous of Masumi as I pulled my boyfie out from her.

"Oh why not. I'm sure Shinichi-kun would like something that he can enjoy my chest, right Shinichi-kun" Masumi teased me while Shinichi shook his head knowing that I would be getting jealous again.

"What the.." I thought of Shinichi and Masumi being slept together made me very annoying to Masumi

"What a joke! Hahahaha!" Masumi hugged me with a childish smile.

As Mary spanked Masumi's head and ordered her to help her out to which I returned my revenge was like 😜

"Ouch tsk." Masumi felt pain after receiving spank from her mother as soon as we started eating dinner and made our talk conversation then Shinichi and I did our love routine like kiss and cuddle.

Later after the dinner time...

Shinichi and Kai were having a lovey-dovey kiss and cuddle time in the room while Masumi was busy sorting things out on the cabinet, Mary showed up to see Haibara prepare clothes and things.

"Hey Auntie, Kudo-kun, Kuroba-kun and I will have a trip with the two teachers and Shounen Tantei" Haibara informed her aunt about tomorrow's plan

"Okay sure.. Let me help you pack thing on your bag" Mary offered her help to her niece.

"You don't have to do. I'll do myself" Haibara stubbornly refused her aunt's help

"Mmm. jeez, you've grown up, Shiho" Mary said herself while smiling herself.

Later, Akai Shuichi showed up in Hakase's home to ask Hakase about calling Shinichi and Haibara but he told him not to get Kai for private discussion then he went to the room to call them to see Akai-san in the living room.

As soon as Shinichi and Haibara gathered to see Akai-san and sat down on the sofa then Mary joined them for the conversation while Kai sneaked out to listen their conversation as if they are secretly discussed.

"Akai-niisan, have you gotten any info about Rumi Wakasa?" It was Haibara who asked him about the status of Wakasa-sensei

"Yes, but not much we've gotten so far, Our only clue is We learned that She used to work as a bodyguard for Amanda. But we don't know her real name. That's all" Shuichi rubbed his back head as a sigh.

Shinichi and Haibara expressed their shock what they heard from Akai-san and talked each other about thinking of Rumi Wakasa.

"Really, M16 HQ and I didn't know about that. If you have some time, send me partial report" Mary said in a question look.

"Yes mama I'll give you.. Shiho, We have some time to dig more about her but from now we have to focus some FBI mission to take care ourselves. Sorry guys! I have to leave now" Akai ended the conversation and stood up and was about to leave the house.

"Shinichi and Haibara, please be careful on your way to Hatoyama Farm and observe what Wakasa-sensei doing and please don't let Kaito-kun getting involved from doing the dangerous task"

"Yes, we will" All replied and nodded.

Back to Present, On the way to Hatoyama Farm

When we rode a bus for Hatoyama Farm then Kobayashi and Rumi talked about Shiratori and the black bird. Shounen Tantei talked about Kamen Yaiba, 

Meanwhile, Shinichi kept observing Rumi Wakasa as per Akai-san's instruction and expressed opinion about how Rumi was involved 17 years ago while Kai was still thinking and curious about last night's conversation about what Akai-san mentioned my name and questioned myself while looking at my boyfriend.